Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

The thing is you never really know what's gonna happen once you release it to the masses

It's different when you only sending out a couple hundred to developers as dev kits but there are just so many things that end up going wrong once everyone has access to them. It's literally a crap shoot

It's gonna come off as hating to some.

I've just never been a gotta have it day 1 kinda dude and I guess since I switched solely to PC a few years ago, I'm glad I'm not out here competing with folks over stuff like this. Don't get me wrong, there are niggas who do this kinda shit when it comes to graphics cards as well but because there are so many too choose from, you rarely find yourself in a situation where you can't get something extremely close to what the enthusiasts are spending stacks for.

And it's hard to price gouge as well because people will just wait it out until something else comes out a month later forcing those dudes to eventually drop prices because they have a stock of shit to sell but no one to sell to.

At this point in my life, I ain't trying to be stressed out over missing out on something and that goes from shoes to video game consoles.

Plus a lot of niggas gonna buy these consoles and still don't have 4k TVs and other optimal peripherals to really maximize the experience so yeah...

On top of that, console makers aren't the best when it comes to QA. You might be able to go get a new phone on day one without worrying about problems, but every time a new console generation comes, there are tons of hardware and software problems. I always prefer to give them some time to straighten that stuff out before I even think of picking up a system. Not to mention that the launch games typically aren't that much better than what you get from the current generation, so there's no reason to be pressed to upgrade.

It's gonna come off as hating to some.

I've just never been a gotta have it day 1 kinda dude and I guess since I switched solely to PC a few years ago, I'm glad I'm not out here competing with folks over stuff like this. Don't get me wrong, there are niggas who do this kinda shit when it comes to graphics cards as well but because there are so many too choose from, you rarely find yourself in a situation where you can't get something extremely close to what the enthusiasts are spending stacks for.

And it's hard to price gouge as well because people will just wait it out until something else comes out a month later forcing those dudes to eventually drop prices because they have a stock of shit to sell but no one to sell to.

At this point in my life, I ain't trying to be stressed out over missing out on something and that goes from shoes to video game consoles.

Plus a lot of niggas gonna buy these consoles and still don't have 4k TVs and other optimal peripherals to really maximize the experience so yeah...
I'm the same, I'll just finish up on ps4 games I had put to the side.

Y’all tryna rob somebody white for this?
tumblr_nu0qg8aONg1qdrcyyo1_250.gifv

Why have you not touched the PSVR since that first play? Did you not like it?

If it's because you think they haven't supported it well, then I believe you just didn't pay much attention. There are actually a lot of very good games on the PSVR, and most of them are pretty cheap when compared to traditional games. Here's a decent of games, and there are some very good ones that came out after this list was made like the Darth Vader game and Iron Man VR.

theres a handful of gems in there but I'm looking for a full experience. Skyrim VR wouldn't be bad if I didn't already play the base game to death before its release. Plus I wear glasses and it can get a little foggy after an intense session. that and the setup is tedious. I spent my money so I'll be sure to use it for something tho.

theres a handful of gems in there but I'm looking for a full experience. Skyrim VR wouldn't be bad if I didn't already play the base game to death before its release. Plus I wear glasses and it can get a little foggy after an intense session. that and the setup is tedious. I spent my money so I'll be sure to use it for something tho.

What kinda games do you like? I can give you some recommendations. It really depends on what a "full experience" is too you. Honestly, for me, I prefer VR games that you can enjoy in little bites.

If you like shooters, I definitely recommend Farpoint especially if you can get the Aim controller, which is the gun peripheral. That's definitely a full experience, and a very good one.

That Until Dawn game is good too. It's a rails shooter so not the same as an FPS, but it's fun and immersive.

Wipeout Omega is probably one of my favorite games on PSVR and I'm not even a big racing game player. It's 3 games wrapped up into one so you'll definitely get your money's worth.

If you like boxing games, Creed is a good experience. It has a story mode and a free fight mode. It also has a PvP mode that is actually active.

There's a game called RIGs that's hard to explain. It's a mech sport game that has merges elements of basketball, football, and FPS games. It has a league with a ton of content.

I only played the demo, but Ironman VR seems really good too. The way the gameplay setup makes you feel like you're actually doing something.

All of those would be considered full experiences even by normal gaming standards. Let me know if you want any other suggestions. I'm played a ton of PSVR games. I always catch the sales and buy a few for dirt cheap.

Back