Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

No ps5 game you put on extended will work regardless. Like I don't think you can even send the games to an extended HD. They've made it so that wont work. They not losing out on that market this time around lol.

Yeah I know. What I was getting at is don’t clutter the SSD with anything else the 5 games have to go on there

So do they still have Hulu amazon prime etc to download? The way it was worded seemed like it only had like 4 or 5 media apps.

Man i finally got it. Went thru the same thing like yall shit crashing. Got to the check out sold out was ready at 12 3 6 9. I got all the way and was able to check out and got it i was like 5Cq0JRn77pwD6.gif

But I might sell it cause ain't no games I want for it and lil one's to young to play the system

Man i finally got it. Went thru the same thing like yall shit crashing. Got to the check out sold out was ready at 12 3 6 9. I got all the way and was able to check out and got it i was likeView attachment 399055

But I might sell it cause ain't no games I want for it and lil one's to young to play the system
Bro, at the 9pm release I got all the way to the 3 digit CVV part and hit place order. Shit went to a check box to confirm you're not a robot screen. I had to check my bank account to see if I got charged. Nope, didn't go through.

Oh well

Bro, at the 9pm release I got all the way to the 3 digit CVV part and hit place order. Shit went to a check box to confirm you're not a robot screen. I had to check my bank account to see if I got charged. Nope, didn't go through.

Oh well
Yea if I didn't get it tonight I wasn't gone fool with it till the new year

Back