Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Speak on it instead of you having your pinky in the air
It's gonna come off as hating to some.

I've just never been a gotta have it day 1 kinda dude and I guess since I switched solely to PC a few years ago, I'm glad I'm not out here competing with folks over stuff like this. Don't get me wrong, there are niggas who do this kinda shit when it comes to graphics cards as well but because there are so many too choose from, you rarely find yourself in a situation where you can't get something extremely close to what the enthusiasts are spending stacks for.

And it's hard to price gouge as well because people will just wait it out until something else comes out a month later forcing those dudes to eventually drop prices because they have a stock of shit to sell but no one to sell to.

At this point in my life, I ain't trying to be stressed out over missing out on something and that goes from shoes to video game consoles.

Plus a lot of niggas gonna buy these consoles and still don't have 4k TVs and other optimal peripherals to really maximize the experience so yeah...

I've just never been a gotta have it day 1 kinda dude and I guess since I switched solely to PC a few years ago, I'm glad I'm not out here competing with folks over stuff like this. Don't get me wrong, there are niggas who do this kinda shit when it comes to graphics cards as well but because there are so many too choose from, you rarely find yourself in a situation where you can't get something extremely close to what the enthusiasts are spending stacks for.

And it's hard to price gouge as well because people will just wait it out until something else comes out a month later forcing those dudes to eventually drop prices because they have a stock of shit to sell but no one to sell to.

At this point in my life, I ain't trying to be stressed out over missing out on something and that goes from shoes to video game consoles.

Plus a lot of niggas gonna buy these consoles and still don't have 4k TVs and other optimal peripherals to really maximize the experience so yeah...
Don't see this as hating ,straight facts.

I'm the same I usually wait a year or 2

Back