Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Niggas willing to pay 900-1500 from a reseller??

View attachment 399382

It aint THAT serious. Lol

05BF0E7B-7745-4C76-AA42-2889C46A2E99.jpeg

giphy.gif

What kinda games do you like? I can give you some recommendations. It really depends on what a "full experience" is too you. Honestly, for me, I prefer VR games that you can enjoy in little bites.

If you like shooters, I definitely recommend Farpoint especially if you can get the Aim controller, which is the gun peripheral. That's definitely a full experience, and a very good one.

That Until Dawn game is good too. It's a rails shooter so not the same as an FPS, but it's fun and immersive.

Wipeout Omega is probably one of my favorite games on PSVR and I'm not even a big racing game player. It's 3 games wrapped up into one so you'll definitely get your money's worth.

If you like boxing games, Creed is a good experience. It has a story mode and a free fight mode. It also has a PvP mode that is actually active.

There's a game called RIGs that's hard to explain. It's a mech sport game that has merges elements of basketball, football, and FPS games. It has a league with a ton of content.

I only played the demo, but Ironman VR seems really good too. The way the gameplay setup makes you feel like you're actually doing something.

All of those would be considered full experiences even by normal gaming standards. Let me know if you want any other suggestions. I'm played a ton of PSVR games. I always catch the sales and buy a few for dirt cheap.

good picks. i got wipeout. game is good but real easy to get motion sick. i'll look into the rest.

Niggas willing to pay 900-1500 from a reseller??

View attachment 399382

It aint THAT serious. Lol

This one guy in the Youtube comment section said he pre-ordered 5 consoles just to re-sell,maaan the comment section FRIED that MF there was like 1000 replies to him. It's the bots and resellers that made this release horrible,I also think that Sony just didn't manufacture enough consoles and they're using Covid as an excuse.

It's a long shot but it will show you accurate numbers it's legit cause I crossed referenced it with an app called "my store" and the numbers stayed consistent but you'll have to go in person

nah you was on point. The stores I went to had them but I just missed them. Def will use that in the future on restocks. Lunch on me you drop a cash tag

I'm putting warzone on my shit so I can still run with my niggas who ain't got it yet. Still downloading slow as shit. And I got the best internet you can buy in the city and a mesh system (shout put to @BDP™️ ) I'm giving them the benefit of doubt here. Ps5 game downloads better come hott. My nigga already has cold war download and ready so I'm assuming it's just ps4 fuck shit.

My nigga just said Cold war downloaded and installed in minutes so it's just a ps4 server problem. Carry on.

I need to confirm on if I can get something to change the skin from white on the shell. I can't have a giant white console. It would throw everything off and look tacky as fuck.

Do they have skins for it yet?

A third party company had shells manufactured and ready to go, but Sony made them cease and desist.

I assume that's because Sony is planning on doing custom shells themselves, but they haven't announced it, so for now everyone is stuck with white.

Back