Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

It's gonna come off as hating to some.

I've just never been a gotta have it day 1 kinda dude and I guess since I switched solely to PC a few years ago, I'm glad I'm not out here competing with folks over stuff like this. Don't get me wrong, there are niggas who do this kinda shit when it comes to graphics cards as well but because there are so many too choose from, you rarely find yourself in a situation where you can't get something extremely close to what the enthusiasts are spending stacks for.

And it's hard to price gouge as well because people will just wait it out until something else comes out a month later forcing those dudes to eventually drop prices because they have a stock of shit to sell but no one to sell to.

At this point in my life, I ain't trying to be stressed out over missing out on something and that goes from shoes to video game consoles.

Plus a lot of niggas gonna buy these consoles and still don't have 4k TVs and other optimal peripherals to really maximize the experience so yeah...

this what I been saying

aint no use in breaking your neck to get it if they aint got anything on it for you right now

plus its only one game that Im looking forward to and its an indie game thats supposed to drop in December on ps4. I doubt that shit even gonna be on there any time soon.

View attachment 399385

giphy.gif
I got excited about the black box until I saw it's just the box
I'm not OCD but this is gonna mess up my entertainment center

Also this is messed up how it's sold out every time I look. How were they not prepared after the PS3 and PS4 release

I need to confirm on if I can get something to change the skin from white on the shell. I can't have a giant white console. It would throw everything off and look tacky as fuck.

Do they have skins for it yet?
Nope. They had a 3rd party company that were making custom shells but Sony got their lawyers and company had to shut it down.

I got excited about the black box until I saw it's just the box
I'm not OCD but this is gonna mess up my entertainment center

Also this is messed up how it's sold out every time I look. How were they not prepared after the PS3 and PS4 release

Social media being at his highest activity and the pandemic forced their hand. Having ppl camped outside stores for days wouldn't hit like it used too lol. I think.they did the best they could considering.

Consider this also. No one has gotten shot for their ps5. Yet.

It's gonna come off as hating to some.

I've just never been a gotta have it day 1 kinda dude and I guess since I switched solely to PC a few years ago, I'm glad I'm not out here competing with folks over stuff like this. Don't get me wrong, there are niggas who do this kinda shit when it comes to graphics cards as well but because there are so many too choose from, you rarely find yourself in a situation where you can't get something extremely close to what the enthusiasts are spending stacks for.

And it's hard to price gouge as well because people will just wait it out until something else comes out a month later forcing those dudes to eventually drop prices because they have a stock of shit to sell but no one to sell to.

At this point in my life, I ain't trying to be stressed out over missing out on something and that goes from shoes to video game consoles.

Plus a lot of niggas gonna buy these consoles and still don't have 4k TVs and other optimal peripherals to really maximize the experience so yeah...

this what I been saying

aint no use in breaking your neck to get it if they aint got anything on it for you right now

plus its only one game that Im looking forward to and its an indie game thats supposed to drop in December on ps4. I doubt that shit even gonna be on there any time soon.

Poverty.

It's a pandemic. We understand why yall trying to explain to niggas on the internet. Yall pressed.

Just say you ain't got the funds to get it.

That’s definitely not an issue at all. I could;ve bought one if I wanted it no problem. I want to get a better TV and I’m debating on if we should get a high end sound bar with a subwoofer or just get a better receiver. I don’t wanna get the PS5 until my TV and sound setup is better.

Plus when I get the PS5 my kids are going to take the PS4 in the basement. I figured since I’m not rushing to get it that I would probably wait until I can get it in black or with a shell/skin to cover all that white. It’s too big to put anywhere and the place where I’m gonna have to put it is gonna make that bitch stand out and look hideous. I hate that. It’s like having an ugly ass piece of furniture.

Lol niggas will never admit to being broke on the internet. Niggas be in 1 room shacks like "yo i can buy 3 of them if i wanted to but ima wait till the 1st gen bugs get hashed out first"

We know...

I mean......

Buying a PS5 is not an accurate measure on if somebody is broke or not broke though.

Back