Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

I said fuck it and bought my son the Miles Morales joint for the PS4 but the digital copy. I wanted to cop the 5 for his bday today but oh well he'll be aight

Man i was on walmart on 11:55, ps5 up and ready to go.

At 12, added to cart, no time wasted.

Was still too late.

Hit checkout and got 404 errors and white screens

Got to the "review your order" page. Then the shit wanna hit me w/ the sold out.

tenor.gif

Got to the "review your order" page. Then the shit wanna hit me the sold out.

tenor.gif

Whats wild is, I was there on the dot. No way mfers was faster than me.

Its people that have bots and scripts thats fucking up the game. I might have time to create a script before 9.

Idk if I care that much. Ill see after work.

Last edited:
What yall gabbing? Digital or with a drive?

At the moment I might just go digital it's nothing really out there that makes me want to grab the disk drive one

Just a Heads up, Digitals always sell out faster.

When I secured mine in Sept one of the homies hit the group chat that target had em. We all mad dashed and ordered, the two of us that got the disc version got it and homie that went digital didn’t in time.

Yeah Digital is way harder to get than disc drive,so with the Walmart drops throughout the day NONE
of them are pick-up they're all delivery. I wonder if the delivery date gets later with each drop,like 3pm
arrives Nov 28th,6pm arrives first week of Dec etc. ?

I'll wait to get a PS5 until Horizon Forbidden West comes out. Sony has never supported their peripherals as much I would like. Got the PSVR, played one game on it and haven't touched it since. I wouldn't be suprised if they scrap the PSVR2 since the xbox isn't forcing the Konnect anymore.

Why have you not touched the PSVR since that first play? Did you not like it?

If it's because you think they haven't supported it well, then I believe you just didn't pay much attention. There are actually a lot of very good games on the PSVR, and most of them are pretty cheap when compared to traditional games. Here's a decent of games, and there are some very good ones that came out after this list was made like the Darth Vader game and Iron Man VR.

Same shit happened to me. I've assembled a team for the 3pm release, one of us has to get through right lol

I'm buying strictly to flip it

Back