Welcome To aBlackWeb

platonic friendships

A woman ain’t got anything to offer a man in a friendship

theres barely benefits to being in a relationship with one

i Can’t even think of a benefit of being friends with a man off the top of my head, you just have them.

Props to him for finally putting it out there instead of waiting another 13 years, move on bro

I think what niggas are saying is yea he a friend but is he a friends in hopes of fuckin(which he probably felt that way in recent years) or a legitimate friend

Im on the we could be friends even if im trying to fuck camp.

Its 2 different things to me. One of my best friends was a chick and I fucked her for years. No feelings. She was bad though. Had a girl come in between us and we no longer deal.

This the reason why dudes dont want their girls to have male friends though. Cause yea yall genuinely friends, but it dont mean he not gonna try to fuck. And just cause dude want to fuck it doesnt mean your girl will. But that still dont mean you want your girl around a dude trying to fuck.

no need to apologize....................it ain't like I'm missing much?

meanwhile I smash women who seem to never want to give pussy to their male "friends"

yet them dudes do so much for them out of friendship:hahaha:

you have a poodle as your avi pic

charity pussy is what youre recieving

Its 2 different things to me. One of my best friends was a chick and I fucked her for years. No feelings. She was bad though. Had a girl come in between us and we no longer deal.

This the reason why dudes dont want their girls to have male friends though. Cause yea yall genuinely friends, but it dont mean he not gonna try to fuck. And just cause dude want to fuck it doesnt mean your girl will. But that still dont mean you want your girl around a dude trying to fuck.

short answer: we all are rabid dogs trying to bust a nut

women don't believe in real friendship with men they aren't related to ?

how many of ur male friends are u willing to post bail for? get in a fistfight for? help him do chores at his house? run an errand without requiring something in return? do a hobby that is male or at least gender neutral oriented?

hell what about just cooking a meal, or bringing some liquor over the house for free?

women only provide superficial friendship, even to other women:hahaha:

Preach!

Reactions: PHD
women don't believe in real friendship with men they aren't related to ?

how many of ur male friends are u willing to post bail for? get in a fistfight for? help him do chores at his house? run an errand without requiring something in return? do a hobby that is male or at least gender neutral oriented?

hell what about just cooking a meal, or bringing some liquor over the house for free?

women only provide superficial friendship, even to other women:hahaha:
Who hurt you?

Let's act as if girls aren't doing the same and that's the exact reason why your female siblings and mothers can't stand some of y'all guys female "friends" . ?

What a dude decides to do after I told him it ain’t happening, is his personal problem. He can view it how he want but it’s platonic regardless.

We're talking past each other. I'm not talking about whether the relationship is platonic or not. I'm talking about whether it's a true friendship or not. IMO it's not if dude is just pretending witht he hope of getting something more at some point.

I don't waste my time with female friends. I don't waste my time with friends all short.

Women want the D and the game that came along with it without giving anything in return, or otherwise they're bent to make you glow down. Whom to the men? They just want to either lever up on your shoulders or make sure they hold no rival and the way our individualistic tendencies goes nowaday, it is rarely for your owm benefit.

I don't waste my time with female friends. I don't waste my time with friends all short.

Women want the D and the game that came along with it without giving anything in return, or otherwise they're bent to make you glow down. Whom to the men? They just want to either lever up on your shoulders or make sure they hold no rival and the way our individualistic tendencies goes nowaday, it is rarely for your owm benefit.

its giving bitter

Back