Welcome To aBlackWeb

platonic friendships

If I’m friends with a dude, which I am, who wants to fuck, which he does, and I tell him it ain’t that kinda party. He’s my friend platonically whether he likes it or not. We ain’t fucking, so it’s platonic. If he doesn’t like it, then he can choose to exit the friendship. Which he hasn’t. We good friends. I ain’t got no control over him wanting to still be around after I told him it ain’t happening. I ain’t never been caught in anything crazy, so I can’t relate. If he chooses to leave, I can’t be mad either. Him choosing to stick around after being told nah, is a two way relationship.
Just cause he wanna fuck don’t mean I should want to too.

I don't think anyone is saying that if the guy wants to fuck, you have to want the same thing. What I'm saying is that a friendship isn't just defined by how one person feels. If you look at him as a friend, but he's just trying to wear you down so that he can hit, that's not a real friendship. People say I type too much so I'll leave it there and forego on the in-depth explanation.

I don't think anyone is saying that if the guy wants to fuck, you have to want the same thing. What I'm saying is that a friendship isn't just defined by how one person feels. If you look at him as a friend, but he's just trying to wear you down so that he can hit, that's not a real friendship. People say I type too much so I'll leave it there and forego on the in-depth explanation.
You do type to much but go on......I'm trying to see where this goes

You care what people say? Go on..

If I’m friends with a dude, which I am, who wants to fuck, which he does, and I tell him it ain’t that kinda party. He’s my friend platonically whether he likes it or not. We ain’t fucking, so it’s platonic. If he doesn’t like it, then he can choose to exit the friendship. Which he hasn’t. We good friends. I ain’t got no control over him wanting to still be around after I told him it ain’t happening. I ain’t never been caught in anything crazy, so I can’t relate. If he chooses to leave, I can’t be mad either. Him choosing to stick around after being told nah, is a two way relationship.
Just cause he wanna fuck don’t mean I should want to too.
How is it platonic if he wants to fuck, though? You both know he wants to fuck. Pretty much everything he does and say will be with the intention of ending up inside of you. When was the last time y'all had a disagreement over anything, I bet never. That's not a real friend, that's an orbiter.

Men and women can absolutely be platonic, but not if there's any sexual tension involved.

How is it platonic if he wants to fuck, though? You both know he wants to fuck. Pretty much everything he does and say will be with the intention of ending up inside of you. When was the last time y'all had a disagreement over anything, I bet never. That's not a real friend, that's an orbiter.

Men and women can absolutely be platonic, but not if there's any sexual tension involved.
Because we ain’t fuckin! If you’re asking personally, my friend and I have disagreements all the damn time. He ain’t my yes man because he wanna fuck. He out here fuckn. He just ain’t fuckin me. I don’t want that.

TF.

You care what people say? Go on..

If a dude wants to fuck and you say no and he takes that for an answer and abandons that quest, you may be right and he is a true friend. The problem is, you're not a mind reader, so you'd never really know if that's what he's doing unless he just finds another chick and commits to her and even that's no guarantee depending on his character.

A lot of dudes pretend to accept a woman telling them it's not going to happen while deluding themselves into believing that if they play their cards right, they'll get what they want. It doesn't matter what you tell dudes like that, they are going to secretly continue wanting what they want and the two of you will have completely different ideas of what your friendship is.

If everything he does with you and for you is in some part motivated by his desire to either fuck you or be with you, you're not really a friend, you're a project. If you don't at least acknowledge that possibility, you could be setting your up for a headache. I've seen multiple lame ass niggas explode of women because they thought those women were leading them on when in reality, they just refused to take that woman at her word when she said she wasn't interested. And in some of those cases I warned the chick it was going to happen.

If a dude wants to fuck and you say no and he takes that for an answer and abandons that quest, you may be right and he is a true friend. The problem is, you're not a mind reader, so you'd never really know if that's what he's doing unless he just finds another chick and commits to her and even that's no guarantee depending on his character.

A lot of dudes pretend to accept a woman telling them it's not going to happen while deluding themselves into believing that if they play their cards right, they'll get what they want. It doesn't matter what you tell dudes like that, they are going to secretly continue wanting what they want and the two of you will have completely different ideas of what your friendship is.

If everything he does with you and for you is in some part motivated by his desire to either fuck you or be with you, you're not really a friend, you're a project. If you don't at least acknowledge that possibility, you could be setting your up for a headache. I've seen multiple lame ass niggas explode of women because they thought those women were leading them on when in reality, they just refused to take that woman at her word when she said she wasn't interested. And in some of those cases I warned the chick it was going to happen.
What a dude decides to do after I told him it ain’t happening, is his personal problem. He can view it how he want but it’s platonic regardless.

a lot of women don't know how to really be friends tho

and a lot of friendzoned dudes refuse to give up on hope that circumstances will change..........people underestimate just how much fake shit a male "friend" would do out of thirstiness

the irony here is that if a woman is a real friend to u, she would give u some pussy just out of the true motive of friendship:icu:

I mean what kind of "real" friend be out there giving pussy up to brand new niggaz for 1 night stands

but ur day 1 dude who been having ur back all this time, u act like giving him some pussy means u can no longer be platonic:niggawhat:

My opinion

I have 3 categories of female friends.

•No mutual attraction
•Female friends I am attracted to but wouldn't throw our friendship away to fuck
•Female friends that I would throw our friendship away to fuck (not really friends)

The guy in the op is the last kind.

Wonder if Marisa now realizes her and that dude ain't "friends" and never have been?

Your rhetorical inquiry hasn't been formulated well.

What do you mean, I assume, must be either "Wonder if that trash man didn't realized he missed and dried up whole his roll of lucking opportunities a longtime ago and that Marisa is now aiming for somebody that doesn't match his league?" , "Wonder if that trash man didn't realized he was just a sextoy to rub on once and again?" or "Wonder if that trash man didn't realized he was the gay pet all this time?"

Because only a fool or a poor deluded kid believe in platonic friendship. Most grown (straight) men aims toward social opportunities and entertainment, and women for a potential sex partner, ideal husband material, sextoy, a beta buxx or ny cue of romantic friendship. Platonic intersex friendship is a deception.

a lot of women don't know how to really be friends tho

and a lot of friendzoned dudes refuse to give up on hope that circumstances will change..........people underestimate just how much fake shit a male "friend" would do out of thirstiness

A lot of friendzoned guys are men who don't know how to play their way out. "Friendzone" is not a definite state or relational status: it's just a phase. Stop acting friendly, keep your distance, stay aloof and observe. If she's still into you and thirst for it, then do you. Otherwise, ghost her: she will do the same sooner or later either way, and you don't need to overwhelm your own self-confidence and psyche in foolish recriminations of you acting like a creep or it's gonna reflect on you and people senses it-- in particular most women.

Be the bigger man. Play cleverly..

the irony here is that if a woman is a real friend to u, she would give u some pussy just out of the true motive of friendship:icu:

I mean what kind of "real" friend be out there giving pussy up to brand new niggaz for 1 night stands

but ur day 1 dude who been having ur back all this time, u act like giving him some pussy means u can no longer be platonic:niggawhat:

For real. ??

My opinion

I have 3 categories of female friends.

•No mutual attraction
•Female friends I am attracted to but wouldn't throw our friendship away to fuck
•Female friends that I would throw our friendship away to fuck (not really friends)

The guy in the op is the last kind.

hes not and youre projecting

You said you can’t be friends with someone you would like to have sex with

come on fam

you too old to say dumb shit like this
I'm not trying to be friends with no chick really.

I agree,I'm not sitting around no sexy ass chick with no fat ass and not trying to beat.

The only women out of my scope are my friend's girls and relatives.

other than that I'm tryna smash if you see me with them or around them period.

Soon as a chick pulls that "I thought we were friends" bullshit I stop talking to them,like my friends

Back