Welcome To aBlackWeb

platonic friendships

I'm not trying to be friends with no chick really.

I agree,I'm not sitting around no sexy ass chick with no fat ass and not trying to beat.

The only women out of my scope are my friend's girls and relatives.

other than that I'm tryna smash if you see me with them or around them period.

Soon as a chick pulls that "I thought we were friends" bullshit I stop talking to them,like my friends

I feel you.

outside of a few like @OhMars, i doubt the majority of these men are even capable of fostering real friendships with women.

Frankly... can you?

If yes, then that's because he's either below your league, a relative (which haven't stopped some freaks and non-Westerners) , a coworker from which you confuse casual professional comradeship with friendship, or the guy you like to go window-shopping and eat ice cream altogether.

outside of a few like @OhMars, i doubt the majority of these men are even capable of fostering real friendships with women.

women don't believe in real friendship with men they aren't related to ?

how many of ur male friends are u willing to post bail for? get in a fistfight for? help him do chores at his house? run an errand without requiring something in return? do a hobby that is male or at least gender neutral oriented?

hell what about just cooking a meal, or bringing some liquor over the house for free?

women only provide superficial friendship, even to other women:hahaha:

women don't believe in real friendship with men they aren't related to ?

how many of ur male friends are u willing to post bail for? get in a fistfight for? help him do chores at his house? run an errand without requiring something in return? do a hobby that is male or at least gender neutral oriented?

hell what about just cooking a meal, or bringing some liquor over the house for free?

women only provide superficial friendship, even to other women:hahaha:

sorry you dont have real women friends in your life.

cant relate

Reactions: Lea
sorry you dont have real women friends in your life.

cant relate

no need to apologize....................it ain't like I'm missing much?

meanwhile I smash women who seem to never want to give pussy to their male "friends"

yet them dudes do so much for them out of friendship:hahaha:

• Haha
Reactions: PHD
Back