Welcome To aBlackWeb

platonic friendships

Yes I'm married and yes we have genuine friendship but we wouldn't have had that friendship if I didn't fuck her at some point.

It's really nothing for us to debate. I don't believe men and women can be genuine friends if one party is trying to fuck.

Ok, so you are talking about a standalone friendship, from that angle I agree

But I don’t think that’s the only type of friendship that can be genuine or valuable

Nah you flipped the script it’s cool man

we finished

Don’t reply back trying to get the last word either

you 48 years old

Didn't flip you jumped out there loud and wrong. Still trying to save face. It's not a good look. Playas fuck up just learn from your fuck up and move on.

Take few years off that you'd be correct. Still loud and wrong but you gonna keep trying like the lil engine that could.

i think its the opposite....every thread....so and so does this to so and so....everybody says "oh i'd kill him and his mother" "somebody's gotta die" "im going to jail for life"

being forgiving has never been a popular opinion....i dont see why somebody would go out of their way to lie about being something nobody really wants to be seen as

i'll go out on a limb and say there's more people that genuinely just wanna make it home here than reaction killers ready to do a bid because somebody called them out their name

Strange to see this cause I see plenty people willing to take disrespect because the first thing they type is "that person going to jail for how they reacted".

Sorry to tell you but YOU have been his friend for 13 yrs. He's been nice to you in hopes of fucking you for 13 yrs.

Just had to chime in but this is some of the realest shit I read on this forum.

Straight Males/females cannot ever be true platonic friends. The dude always wants to fuck and the female will always keep orbiters just in case their main guy slips up...

Men and women can be platonic. Just because he wanna fuck don’t mean it will happen. He can stay in the friendship wishing but all the time he’s wishing, he’s your friend platonically.

Period.

And that doesn’t cheapen the friendship in your eyes when you find out? Nice to hear a woman’s take on it

Just had to chime in but this is some of the realest shit I read on this forum.

Straight Males/females cannot ever be true platonic friends. The dude always wants to fuck and the female will always keep orbiters just in case their main guy slips up...

Not true if she’s not his type

Men and women can be platonic. Just because he wanna fuck don’t mean it will happen. He can stay in the friendship wishing but all the time he’s wishing, he’s your friend platonically.

Period.

A friendship is a two-way relationship. Sure, you can look at that dude as a platonic friend, but if on his side, he's plotting on you and really just wants a fuck buddy, ya'll aren't really friends.

This is how some women get caught up in crazy situations with people. Ya'll see things the way you want to see them and refuse to acknowledge that there is another person in the equation that has his or her on thoughts on the matter.

A friendship is a two-way relationship. Sure, you can look at that dude as a platonic friend, but if on his side, he's plotting on you and really just wants a fuck buddy, ya'll aren't really friends.

This is how some women get caught up in crazy situations with people. Ya'll see things the way you want to see them and refuse to acknowledge that there is another person in the equation that has his or her on thoughts on the matter.
If I’m friends with a dude, which I am, who wants to fuck, which he does, and I tell him it ain’t that kinda party. He’s my friend platonically whether he likes it or not. We ain’t fucking, so it’s platonic. If he doesn’t like it, then he can choose to exit the friendship. Which he hasn’t. We good friends. I ain’t got no control over him wanting to still be around after I told him it ain’t happening. I ain’t never been caught in anything crazy, so I can’t relate. If he chooses to leave, I can’t be mad either. Him choosing to stick around after being told nah, is a two way relationship.
Just cause he wanna fuck don’t mean I should want to too.

If one of the parties in the relationship want to fuck even unknowingly to the other party it is not a platonic relationship. Just a messy one.

Back