Welcome To aBlackWeb

platonic friendships

@Lea @Race Jones

Would you mind asking your male friends a question if you don't already know the answer?

Ask them all if at one point did they or if they still want to have sex with you? If the answer is yes, ask them if that is one of the reasons you all friends now.

I'm not saying they aren't yalls real friends but I'd be willing to bet if you all have 10 male friends apiece 8 of them wants to or wanted to have sex with yall.
Gonna be a weird ass question to ask, but I will and report back.

@Lea @Race Jones

Would you mind asking your male friends a question if you don't already know the answer?

Ask them all if at one point did they or if they still want to have sex with you? If the answer is yes, ask them if that is one of the reasons you all friends now.

I'm not saying they aren't yalls real friends but I'd be willing to bet if you all have 10 male friends apiece 8 of them wants to or wanted to have sex with yall.

who cares? ??? like sex is so superficial to me. wanting to fuck somebody is so basic and rarely do feelings extend deeper than that for most ppl

so i dont look at someone wanting to fuck me as a big deal. its natural.

we all are human but the bond shared supercedes sex.

most grown adults may find their friend attractive but the bond holds more weight. fucking tends to destory friendships. so whatever “spark” a person feels typically dies down when weighing the pros and the cons

not to mention, yall acting like niggas is going around they female friends and dick is jumping wild crazy and they drooling at the mouth and all down her back ???? like thats a horny ass nigga that wont be able to keep up the illusion of a friendship for more than a year.

me and my friends get high together, drunk together, spend the night at each others houses, etc. you think we would be able to keep up a friendship for 10+ years by being in those situations? fuck no.

we would have been fucked somewhere along the way but my male friends dont even hint at that shit. like at all. most have girlfriends anyway or smashing mad women. they just happy to have a chick around to give them advice at this point ????

who cares? ??? like sex is so superficial to me. wanting to fuck somebody is so basic and rarely do feelings extend deeper than that for most ppl

so i dont look at someone wanting to fuck me as a big deal. its natural.

we all are human but the bond shared supercedes sex.

most grown adults may find their friend attractive but the bond holds more weight. fucking tends to destory friendships. so whatever “spark” a person feels typically dies down when weighing the pros and the cons

This is where SOME women refuse to see the truth of the situation. IMO a lot of male friends would be willing to destroy that friendship to have sex with that woman "friend".

@Lea @Race Jones

Something is seriously wrong with ya’ll on this site.

Something is seriously wrong with ya’ll on this site.

No at all yall just getting over emotional about some shit I'm just conversing about.

I've been married for 12 years none of this shit plays a role in my life.

No at all yall just getting over emotional about some shit I'm just conversing about.

I've been married for 12 years none of this shit plays a role in my life.

I’m not getting emotional at all, all I said was something is wrong with y’all on this site.

If anyone is overly emotional, it’s you because you’ve went out of your way to say the same things over and over...LOL.

@DMorgan

Male friend #1: No, Lea. I've never thought of you sexually. I remember when you were flat chested with no ass. You're like a sister.

Male friend #2: I've considered it just out of curiosity, but you my nigga. That thought process is just something straight niggas with close female friends do.

Male friend #3: If you ever approached me offering it hell yeah I would smash, but I never approach you for it. You the homie.

@DMorgan

Male friend #1: No, Lea. I've never thought of you sexually. I remember when you were flat chested with no ass. You're like a sister.

Male friend #2: I've considered it just out of curiosity, but you my nigga. That thought process is just something straight niggas with close female friends do.

Male friend #3: If you ever approached me offering it hell yeah I would smash, but I never approach you for it. You the homie.

So basically 2 out 3 would go and the 3rd looks at you like a sister. Makes perfect sense.

Thank you very much! Appreciate the open dialogue

Last edited:
I’m not getting emotional at all, all I said was something is wrong with y’all on this site.

If anyone is overly emotional, it’s you because you’ve went out of your way to say the same things over and over...LOL.

How is typing while bored at work going out of my way?

Emotions clouding your thoughts. It's ok happens to the best of us. Won't hold it against you

Good day to you!

Before this goes too far. Shit is just jokes on my part. I really couldn't care less

Last edited:
not to mention, yall acting like niggas is going around they female friends and dick is jumping wild crazy and they drooling at the mouth and all down her back ???? like thats a horny ass nigga that wont be able to keep up the illusion of a friendship for more than a year.

me and my friends get high together, drunk together, spend the night at each others houses, etc. you think we would be able to keep up a friendship for 10+ years by being in those situations? fuck no.

we would have been fucked somewhere along the way but my male friends dont even hint at that shit. like at all. most have girlfriends anyway or smashing mad women. they just happy to have a chick around to give them advice at this point ????
Grrrrrrrrrl
tenor (19).gif
U got niggaz fucked up

again, a lot of men in here lack the ability to foster geniune friendships with women. this has less to do with the fact men and women cant be platonic friends (whoever made up that idea lied ??) and more to do with these niggas weak social skills.

Im not expecting niggas that lack empathy, compassion, and introsepection to be able to form bonds with women that transcend sex

so im not surprised by the answers in here

but i have a lot of male friends and most say their women friends have changed their life for the better.

most women are natural teachers and healers any way so my friendships with men is often times transformative and restortative

Quit acting like the Little Sister Zone dont exist man.

Most these niggaz don't know how to talk to women on any level...

They don't know how to talk to them as friends
They don't know how to shoot their shots without sounding like idiots.

I'm sure most the women in their families don't even talk to them.... Just prolly say shit like

"You ever get a girlfriend yet? I see why. Nobody wanna hear that dumb shit"

Real shit, a good female friend is invaluable. You just gotta resist the urge to see her naked for a bit, then it's all lovely.

So basically 2 out 3 would go and the 3rd looks at you like a sister. Makes perfect sense.

Thank you very much! Appreciate the open dialogue
Well technically, the second said he considered it out of sheer curiosity. The third said he would, but only if I approached him. My friendship with them was at the forefront, not sex.

You're welcome! They all said what I figured they'd say...except for the flat chested part ?

Well technically, the second said he considered it out of sheer curiosity. The third said he would, but only if I approached him. My friendship with them was at the forefront, not sex.

You're welcome! They all said what I figured they'd say...except for the flat chested part ?

There are certain things men understand when said by another man that women won't see the true meaning in a vice versa for women.

Just like the other guy he thought it out of curiosity but if you offered without knowing him I highly doubt he would tell you no.

Let's continue being real whether he makes the move or the female makes the move it's still about the male "friend" not turning it down cause he always wanted it even though yall are friends.

Back