Welcome To aBlackWeb

platonic friendships

There are certain things men understand when said by another man that women won't see the true meaning in a vice versa for women.

Just like the other guy he thought it out of curiosity but if you offered without knowing him I highly doubt he would tell you no.

Let's continue being real whether he makes the move or the female makes the move it's still about the male "friend" not turning it down cause he always wanted it even though yall are friends.
I'll take your word for it. I've known all of them for years and this is the first time sex has come up with us a sexual partners so I'll take my small victory that they respected the friendship enough not to ever bring it up to me.

I'll take your word for it. I've known all of them for years and this is the first time sex has come up with us a sexual partners so I'll take my small victory that they respected the friendship enough not to ever bring it up to me.

I can respect that

Reactions: Lea
I don’t like most niggas cause they envious, emotional, and insecure

they picked them traits up from they momma

why would I like them

How old were you, 20 years ago?
18, met her when I was 18 in college. She was 5'11" I legit thought she was a model...
. We lived on the same floor in the dorms and both liked boxing. First girl I ever knew that liked boxing... After talking about fights she became like a sister. I can recognize she's attractive... But I can't make myself look at her like that. And I'm sure she would be equally repulsed... But we still tight as we were in freshman year. She got a kid, her man used to play baseball on the pro level, homie cool as fuck. Always been the homie. She was at my bachelor party smoking weed with another homie in the corner the whole time....

And this not the one who want me to marry her. The friend imma marry I met when I was like 13 and she was like the first female we knew who was holding like that, so everybody liked her. We just got along better. We tried to be bf/gf but she started arguing and I dumped her.

Then we just started being best friends. I used to always tell her she would never be in a relationship because she's too mean. So now she getting married she like naw nigga, not only are you gonna be there... You doing the ceremony. I was like bet, I'm happy as fuck for you.

18, met her when I was 18 in college. She was 5'11" I legit thought she was a model...
. We lived on the same floor in the dorms and both liked boxing. First girl I ever knew that liked boxing... After talking about fights she became like a sister. I can recognize she's attractive... But I can't make myself look at her like that. And I'm sure she would be equally repulsed... But we still tight as we were in freshman year. She got a kid, her man used to play baseball on the pro level, homie cool as fuck. Always been the homie. She was at my bachelor party smoking weed with another homie in the corner the whole time....

And this not the one who want me to marry her. The friend imma marry I met when I was like 13 and she was like the first female we knew who was holding like that, so everybody liked her. We just got along better. We tried to be bf/gf but she started arguing and I dumped her.

Then we just started being best friends. I used to always tell her she would never be in a relationship because she's too mean. So now she getting married she like naw nigga, not only are you gonna be there... You doing the ceremony. I was like bet, I'm happy as fuck for you.

She friendzoned herself. She's smart. ? But well, that's quite rare.

5'11" tall?? The same size I have (since just a few months, weirdly. The end of puberty is kind of like brewing among my relatives: the height we have at 16-18 is not the same at our twenties and thirties) ! She must have been into sports at that time?

She friendzoned herself. She's smart. ? But well, that's quite rare.

5'11" tall?? The same size I have (since just a few months, weirdly. The end of puberty is kind of like brewing among my relatives: the height we have at 16-18 is not the same at our twenties and thirties) ! She must have been into sports at that time?
Dawg, that friendzone/ brother zone shit is dumb.... Some people you just can't look at sexy if the impression not right...

Like no exaggeration... Prolly hands down one of the baddest chick from college, I met her when she had a boot on her foot cuz she goofy and clumsy.... Then my man's was trying to holla when we were in her dorm room and she laughed so hard she sharted...

I don't give a fuck how good she look... She had a legit modeling career... Saw her in magazines, music videos, she married some NFL nigga be all over IG still on beaches n shit.... Every time I see her I be laughing cuz I remember her being goofy and awkward

Last edited:
Dawg, that friendzone/ brother zone shit is dumb.... Some people you just can't look at sexy if the impression not right...

Like no exaggeration... Prolly hands down one of the baddest chick from college, I met her when she had a boot on her foot cuz she goofy and clumsy.... Then my man's was trying to holla when we were in her dorm room and she laughed so hard she shared...

I don't give a fuck how good she look... She had a legit modeling career... Saw her in magazines, music videos, she married some NFL nigga be all over IG still on beaches n shit.... Every time I see her I be laughing cuz I remember her being goofy and awkward

I was joking when I said "friendzone" : like I said earlier, I don't believe it neither, hence one of the core reasons why I don't have female friends. But yea, it's quite rare the kind of relationship you have. I assumed you both were far younger when it started and therefore you preserved your sense of surrogate filialship while growing up, but now you tell me you met in college... props.

Damn, are you sure none of we 90 niggas on ABW aren't already following her on social medias?? ??

I dont understand why wanting to smash means you cant be friends with a chick. They in lime 2 different boxes.

It should be really easy for dudes to understand this. We fuck without feeling all the time. Like feelings aint necessary at all for us to smash. So why is it that yall think we cant be friends with a chick and smash while having 0 interest in them romantically.

I get that theres always dudes that are friends with girls just to get a chance to fuck. I aint talking bout those dudes.

Im talking about my friend who we would never fuck around if one of us were in a relationship, but if we was single, we could smoke, fuck, then watch a movie. She used to give some genuine ass advice and vice versa.

Yall telling me we wasnt friends just cause we fucked?

Or is yall saying that being friends goes out the window as soon yall fuck? Im trying to understand.

I dont understand why wanting to smash means you cant be friends with a chick. They in lime 2 different boxes.

It should be really easy for dudes to understand this. We fuck without feeling all the time. Like feelings aint necessary at all for us to smash. So why is it that yall think we cant be friends with a chick and smash while having 0 interest in them romantically.

I get that theres always dudes that are friends with girls just to get a chance to fuck. I aint talking bout those dudes.

Im talking about my friend who we would never fuck around if one of us were in a relationship, but if we was single, we could smoke, fuck, then watch a movie. She used to give some genuine ass advice and vice versa.

Or is yall saying that being friends goes out the window as soon yall fuck? Im trying to understand.

Friends with benefits.

My thing is, I've had female friends who I had low key crushes on for years.... And others I can't make myself look at like that....

It's different.

And the difference isn't subtle. To me it's clear as hell who I have unresolved tension with, and who is purely just a friend. And attractiveness has very little to do with it.

Ehhhh see idk, let your girl tell u shes texting/calling her genuine guy friend that she fucks when single but he respects your current relationship

Even if u do nothing about it that shit won't sit right in your mind n there's a reason for that.

And once a friendship crosses the line into sex it changes the dynamics completely and permanently.

Ehhhh see idk, let your girl tell u shes texting/calling her genuine guy friend that she fucks when single but he respects your current relationship

Even if u do nothing about it that shit won't sit right in your mind n there's a reason for that.

And once a friendship crosses the line into sex it changes the dynamics completely and permanently.

Ofcourse ima have issues with that. My ex had an issue with it and she was right. But that dont mean we were not friends. Im trying to figure out the you cant be friend if you fucking angle. Looks like some of yall think as soon as you wanna fuck or do fuck, yall not and cant be friends no more.

Ofcourse ima have issues with that. My ex had an issue with it and she was right. But that dont mean we were not friends. Im trying to figure out the you cant be friend if you fucking angle. Looks like some of yall think as soon as you wanna fuck or do fuck, yall not and cant be friends no more.
Naw of course you're still friends but it's a little more than that. Fucking changes everything and more often than not crosses into romantic feelings somewhere down the line.

My thing is, I've had female friends who I had low key crushes on for years.... And others I can't make myself look at like that....

It's different.

And the difference isn't subtle. To me it's clear as hell who I have unresolved tension with, and who is purely just a friend. And attractiveness has very little to do with it.

Well from my living experience since afar as my fifteen years, no girl or woman want a male friend: I was either the sandbox companion from their youth, tne sandbox conpanion who turned out fine but has no game, the weirdo one likes to treat as a plaything, the ugly duckling (you know, that one ill-toned, overweighted, unstylish male with a boyish attitude and awkward personality every girl wants for companion for reasons they refuse to admit till later in their adult life but no one wants to dance, kiss or fuck with till the day he turn into a swan and now they get what was drawing them all this time about him so they want to plucker his feathers off so that he will never tap into his full potential then fled away of their leagues and mindsets? Yea...) , the friend-with-benefit who never has been consented for this, the unwitting couple-breaker (unwitting most anytime) , the "just-a-guy" type she refuses to admit she's chasing on obssesively, the "not-my-boyfriend" who know better her body and mind than her actual boyfriends, the hook-up who has never been asked out for it till he get invited to her house (if you get what I mean) , the potential sooner-to-be-one-night stand or friend-with-benefit or the guy she drunkenly asked you to marry right in front of her wannabe ex-boyfriend-who's-also-his-best-friend, the sextoy, the feeder, the androgynous sigma-beta male she resolved like hell to convert into her personal shopping bitch or pet by any means necessary, the guy to convert for her church or mosque or whatever, their volatile source of clout fulfilling or a "creep" till the day I was no longer such and wanted to try making out with me again.

Whenever a woman wanted to make me believe she perceive me like a brother, that was for two reasons: either she's East Asian/Southeast Asian (most of them don't like black men here in Quebec) or placed me as such because she found me untasteful, not fluent in the game enough or too friendly so she treated me as such until the moment I stopped to be either of those. That's mental!

It's a waste of time and energy to me.

I'm saying tho it just seems like mofos regularly use politeness just to mask their insincerity

cats ain't being real in this thread............. shit is a shame

now I'm genuinely interested in how some of u all actually define "friendship"

nobody is truly friends w/ someone that they actually want to fuck, but that same "friend" consistently rejects them

that shit just sounds like unrequited attraction like another poster said in here

Last edited:
and the ladies in this thread are either naive or truly don't even see how they are contradicting themselves

especially @Race Jones

I wonder how many women been friends w/ a guy that they wanted to smash

but the guy rejected their offer of sex, and they still continued to be genuine friends with the dude afterwards

bottom line is nobody w/ self-esteem wants to be real friends with someone that finds them sexually repulsive

the rest of the real platonic friendships exist because of blood ties somewhere, or because ya'll already smashed and figured out ya'll both wouldn't work in a relationship

all that other shit mofos talmbout in here is fake......but it's always still cool to lie to ur internet friends I guess

I'm saying tho it just seems like mofos regularly use politeness just to mask their insincerity

cats ain't being real in this thread............. shit is a shame

now I'm genuinely interested in how some of u all actually define "friendship"

nobody is truly friends w/ someone that they actually want to fuck, but that same "friend" consistently rejects them

that shit just sounds like unrequited attraction like another poster said in here

Which can be the case when we're talking about an ordinary situation where a man and a woman maintains a seemingly platonic relationship based upon platonic affinities and all, but either individual party hold unrequirted sentiments for the latter.

This is not what I am reading here. What I read is that we have four factions here:

- niggas who don't believe into intersex relationship because either both parties want to mutually have sex or the feminine party seeks or securing unrequited dating, one-night, FWB or husband material and seems to be somehow "redpilled" about relationships with women in internet slang,

- the second party of niggas who believe in intersex friendship but still have their FWB and one-night stand moments without fully acknowledging that is exactly why the former party don't share their optimism about platonic intersex filialship and somehow seems "bluepilled" or "red-bluepilled" ,

- the third party consisting only of my person who has undergone a decade of confusing bullshit from the human race and is way beyond anything niggas are willing to comprehend and relate to,

- then at last the fourth party of women who jeers at both the redpills and I while feeling triggered when we made remarks about them playing frequently outdoors the game we spoke about.

:huh4:

Back