Welcome To aBlackWeb

platonic friendships

Well from my living experience since afar as my fifteen years, no girl or woman want a male friend: I was either the sandbox companion from their youth, tne sandbox conpanion who turned out fine but has no game, the weirdo one likes to treat as a plaything, the ugly duckling (you know, that one ill-toned, overweighted, unstylish male with a boyish attitude and awkward personality every girl wants for companion for reasons they refuse to admit till later in their adult life but no one wants to dance, kiss or fuck with till the day he turn into a swan and now they get what was drawing them all this time about him so they want to plucker his feathers off so that he will never tap into his full potential then fled away of their leagues and mindsets? Yea...) , the friend-with-benefit who never has been consented for this, the unwitting couple-breaker (unwitting most anytime) , the "just-a-guy" type she refuses to admit she's chasing on obssesively, the "not-my-boyfriend" who know better her body and mind than her actual boyfriends, the hook-up who has never been asked out for it till he get invited to her house (if you get what I mean) , the potential sooner-to-be-one-night stand or friend-with-benefit or the guy she drunkenly asked you to marry right in front of her wannabe ex-boyfriend-who's-also-his-best-friend, the sextoy, the feeder, the androgynous sigma-beta male she resolved like hell to convert into her personal shopping bitch or pet by any means necessary, the guy to convert for her church or mosque or whatever, their volatile source of clout fulfilling or a "creep" till the day I was no longer such and wanted to try making out with me again.

Whenever a woman wanted to make me believe she perceive me like a brother, that was for two reasons: either she's East Asian/Southeast Asian (most of them don't like black men here in Quebec) or placed me as such because she found me untasteful, not fluent in the game enough or too friendly so she treated me as such until the moment I stopped to be either of those. That's mental!

It's a waste of time and energy to me.

You 15?

Just had to chime in but this is some of the realest shit I read on this forum.

Straight Males/females cannot ever be true platonic friends. The dude always wants to fuck and the female will always keep orbiters just in case their main guy slips up...

Dude pretty much said it in the text.

Which basically came down to:

"Marisa, we've been friends for years...........how come we never fucked?"

He's been plotting on her ever since they've been............"friends."

If I’m friends with a dude, which I am, who wants to fuck, which he does, and I tell him it ain’t that kinda party. He’s my friend platonically whether he likes it or not. We ain’t fucking, so it’s platonic. If he doesn’t like it, then he can choose to exit the friendship. Which he hasn’t. We good friends. I ain’t got no control over him wanting to still be around after I told him it ain’t happening. I ain’t never been caught in anything crazy, so I can’t relate. If he chooses to leave, I can’t be mad either. Him choosing to stick around after being told nah, is a two way relationship.
Just cause he wanna fuck don’t mean I should want to too.

"You" consider "him" as a friend.

"He" considers "you" as someone he wants to smash.

Basically, y'all aren't really friends in the truest since of the word.

Simply because both of you have different views on what you are to each other.

i agree with @Loquacious just because a man is sexually attracted to you doesnt lessen the nature of the friendship imo.

i think a lot of you are projecting

I dont think hes wearing me down to have sex whatsoever. what does that even mean?

He's waiting for the right moment to go in for the kill.

Could be when you're vulnerable after a breakup and/or relationship problems.

Or, on a more sinister note, dude might actually be predator.

I've seen multiple lame ass niggas explode of women because they thought those women were leading them on when in reality, they just refused to take that woman at her word when she said she wasn't interested. And in some of those cases I warned the chick it was going to happen.

Agree with everything you said, but I think those women know exactly what they're doing.

They're not as naive as they're letting on.

They know dude's interested in them, and they exploit that interest to get what they want out of them.

I have had sex with 2 female friends. Two friends i wanted to actually date.

Friend "a" we had sex a few times in the past. She initiated. She has feelings for me but I only see her as a friend. I fear that relationship may fall apart in the future but I consider her a close friend.

Friend "B" we had sex. Havent done it in years. She initiated. Once asked her how she felt about me. She said as a friend. I was cool with that. We like the best of friends.

Friend "c" I wanted to date. Never had sex. She was in a relationship at the time I wanted to shot my shot. I fell back perusing but kept the friendship because I enjoy her personality. Still good friends now. She single now but im interested in someone else.

Friend "d", been friends for about 5 yrs. Asked her out once but she was taken. Asked her out again a year later and she said yes. Currently dating. Havent had sex yet.

You can be friends with females if you actually want to.

Last edited:
I have had sex with 2 female friends. Two friends i wanted to actually date.

Friend "a" we had sex a few times in the past. She initiated. She has feelings for me but I only see her as a friend. I fear that relationship may fall apart in the future but I consider her a close friend.

Friend "B" we had sex. Havent done it in years. She initiated. Once asked her how she felt about me. She said as a friend. I was cool with that. We like the best of friends.

Friend "c" I wanted to date. Never had sex. She was in a relationship at the time I wanted to shot my shot. I feel back perusing buy kept the friendship because I enjoy her personality. Still good friends now. She single now but im interested in someone else.

Friend "d", been friends for about 5 yrs. Asked her out once but she was taken. Asked her out again a year later and she said yes. Currently dating. Havent had sex yet.

You can be friends with females if you actually want to.

So, you fucked............or wanted to fuck............all of your female "friends."

Biden laughing clip.gif

Ladies:

Oprah there it is clip.gif

I havr other female friends that i never wanted to sleep with. Dope people can also be women. Why is that a hard concept to grasp?
I think this is the point the ladies in this thread are making....not being naïve. To reduce women to having a mans friendship mostly to see if he has the chance to smash is trash and shows a low opinion of women. You can just enjoy someone's company and that's it.

I think this is the point the ladies in this thread are making....not being naïve. To reduce women to having a mans friendship mostly to see if he has the chance to smash is trash and shows a low opinion of women. You can just enjoy someone's company and that's it.
Consider where we are posting. Most dudes on here dont even get women but got the nerve to tell what a women wants. Some really just see women as a object. Some may not want to cross that line with women for whatever reason. A man just having male friends is a strange concept for me. Never go to their house parties.

I don't think anyone's been critical of the women.

Just making them aware of what their male friends' true intentions probably are.

If anything, it's critical of men who will pretend to be a woman's friend just for the chance of possibly smashing.

Last edited:
"You" consider "him" as a friend.

"He" considers "you" as someone he wants to smash.

Basically, y'all aren't really friends in the truest since of the word.

Simply because both of you have different views on what you are to each other.
It’s still a platonic friendship.

I don't think anyone's been critical of the women.

Just making them aware of what their male friends' true intentions probably are.

If anything, it's critical of men who will pretend to be woman's friend just for the chance of possibly smashing.
Nobody said critical. I just don't think all men fall into this category "pretend to be woman's friend just for the chance of possibly smashing"... the fact that this is the picture being painting suggests that the opinion of women outside of sexual beings is low.

It’s still a platonic friendship.

Depends on what you consider to be platonic.

On one hand, it's platonic in the sense that no sex is taking place.

On the other hand, it's not platonic if one person wants to have sex with their "friend."

In a true platonic friendship.........neither person would have any interest in having sex with their "friend."

Depends on what you consider to be platonic.

On one hand, it's platonic in the sense that no sex is taking place.

On the other hand, it's not platonic if one person wants to have sex with their "friend."

In a true platonic friendship.........neither person would have any interest in having sex with their "friend."
Platonic is a friendship that is not sexual. Regardless how the other person feels. If one side says you all are just platonic friends then that is what it is. You cant go around telling other people differently. I mean, you can but you will just be lying.

Back