Welcome To aBlackWeb

Phone Thread

Better question is, why not? And don't do that AP shit lol U seem to be more knowledgeable on the subject, so explain why someone shouldn't want to get an iphone.

they are touting a feature thats been on a bunch of other phones for at least what...4+ years now?

i hope this aint all the bells and whistles but face unlock was on my phone like 2 phones ago and currently on my phone thats about 2-3 years old now

they are touting a feature thats been on a bunch of other phones for at least what...4+ years now?

i hope this aint all the bells and whistles but face unlock was on my phone like 2 phones ago and currently on my phone thats about 2-3 years old now

giphy.gif

I got a $45 boost phone and my bill $50 a month

Fuck a I phone

Lol @ Apple playing catch up but acting like they dropped some new innovative shyt

People with iPhones bills can be just as cheap. I don’t get the hate. It’s a damn phone. I’ve had both iPhone and galaxy, they both cool.

When yall find a close to up to date phone for around 250 let me know, that's about as high as a brotha is willing to go.

When yall find a close to up to date phone for around 250 let me know, that's about as high as a brotha is willing to go.
Well unless you want an older Apple phone, you not gon get an apple phone for that price

We have you a rack of options for this price point but you acting like Q from juice right now and selling wolf tickets

I'ma get back with you

Other phones have since come out since the last time we had this convo

Be ready to pull the trigger

Back