Welcome To aBlackWeb

Phone Thread

Joshie Kahn

"I can fix that"
Just making this cause we currently don't have one that I could find.

@AP21 Should I cop one of those essential phones for $700 with my first navy check?

Just making this cause we currently don't have one that I could find.

@AP21 Should I cop one of those essential phones for $700 with my first navy check?

If they are first gen then no. If you gon spend that amount of money on a phone, go with the 2nd generation pixel phone from Google. I think it's about to drop pretty soon.

I'm bout to change this shit, I can't even go into character on this site. Somebody bring the BB back so I can bring Black Mirror back to life.

How's the bloatware on it?
It's a Google phone son. NO bloatware at all. It's the most pure experience you will have. It just comes with Google apps. But if you install a custom rom, you can even reduce the amount of apps even further and just have the bare essentials.

It's a Google phone son. NO bloatware at all. It's the most pure experience you will have. It just comes with Google apps. But if you install a custom rom, you can even reduce the amount of apps even further and just have the bare essentials.
I'm sold, gonna fuck up my first check on it

The older I have gotten, the less I wanna pay for a phone. I had 2 cellphones for years for no apparent reason. What a waste. But if somebody's willing to buy me a Galaxy 8, I ain't turning it down.

My phone goes for about $1000 but it is the newest Samsung at the moment the S8+.

I use my phone for everything and rarely ever use my laptop or tablets. Hell the processor in this thing is better than most laptop's

Back