Welcome To aBlackWeb

Phone Thread

I bought my first flagship phone since '09, the Samsung s8+

Shits flames bruh.

Wouldve held out for the note but I managed to completely destroy my phone before it came out.

No regrets

Last edited:
See I'm the other way around, i use my laptop for everything and hate using/typin on the phone. So I'd pay a stack for a dope ass laptop, but I aint payin more than 250 for a phone b

See I'm the other way around, i use my laptop for everything and hate using/typin on the phone. So I'd pay a stack for a dope ass laptop, but I aint payin more than 250 for a phone b
Yeah, browsing on the internet is woat on mobile, I hate it

Hitting luv 5x before you finally hit lol aint the wave

@Joshua Sanchez

If you don't want to blow a stack on a phone cop a Moto G5 or a ZTE phone. Does everything these others do just don't have a as great camera, processor and not waterproof. Besides that it's too of the line specs and under $300

When I was looking for a new phone I was I was checking out the zenphone 3 and moto e4 plus..That lenovo phab2 pro was what I really wanted but it wasn't USA compatible at the time... Like a lot of these flagship phones. I be seeing a lot of work arounds on youtube but ain't nobody got time for that.

josh, i was pro dont get rid of audio jack, but they've caused more trouble for me lol

the only downside is having to make sure your bluetooth headset is always charged

im still kicking strong with my nexus 6, but if i upgrade, it will be to the first gen pixel now that the second gen is about to come out and i know people bout to get rid of em

if i dont find the price i want, then probably the nexus 6p

josh, i was pro dont get rid of audio jack, but they've caused more trouble for me lol

the only downside is having to make sure your bluetooth headset is always charged

im still kicking strong with my nexus 6, but if i upgrade, it will be to the first gen pixel now that the second gen is about to come out and i know people bout to get rid of em

if i dont find the price i want, then probably the nexus 6p
I recently got a pair of bluetooth headphones from amazon a month ago, think the pixel 1 or 2 will be my choice

damn near EVERY review i saw about the first gen pixel had to find something negative to say b/c the phone was just that good. it took ALL the mobile phone blogs by surprise at how well it came out.

i have like 3 pair of BT headphones lol. One of em you can get some serious use out of, but the other two, if im out in the yard doing work, i might get a couple of hours on a single charge

Back