Welcome To aBlackWeb

Phone Thread

21689326_1469680406672845_7602134488067342336_n.jpg

Bruh I was paying $160 on my bill..............fuck sprint is all I'll say

....smh. I'm paying 50 a month for unlimited 4g on sprint.... I went thru about 40 gigs last month and didn't get throttled like I would on every other carrier. Somethings off about paying that much unless your on a family plan.

....smh. I'm paying 50 a month for unlimited 4g on sprint.... I went thru about 40 gigs last month and didn't get throttled like I would on every other carrier. Somethings off about paying that much unless your on a family plan.
Nah, no reason for me to lie about it. Looking at an old bill the plan & equipment was $151 alone plus my google music sub, sprint surcharges, and gov taxes made it out to 176.64. Only got it down to 161.64 because of the $15 a month discount they gave to my dad for being with them for so long.

with google project fi...bill avg around $30

i get credited for unused data

#winning

INB4 Josh comes in and makes a *insert disrepeckful comment about Cain's age for not seeing that* post.

The new iPhone's camera is the best they've made so far.
I don't agree with the past iPhone's cameras being good because my samsung note will outdo iPhone in the pictures department. I had both at the same time btw.
I currently have the iPhone 7 but still rather use my note for pics.

Back