Welcome To aBlackWeb

Phone Thread

The X just doesn't look good to me so I will get iPhone 7 or 7 plus as a Christmas gift for myself. I really hope they get a better looking phone next year.
There is a few things different. The Animoji and Face ID and no home button. So I just got the 8 plus. I’m giving my son the 7 when he’s off punishment.

Larger screen. None of that sold me to pay extra money.

IPhones

19875673_10154497837517610_8318676227616193641_n_zpsg5nqt63i.jpg

Which phones can anyone recommend that have great cameras? Doesn't matter Android or iPhone, I am open to the following and open to more suggestions.

iPhone 7
iPhone 7+
iPhone 8
iPhone 8+
Samsung Note 8
Samsung S8+
Samsung S8
Samsung S7
LG V30
Google Pixel 2

Remind me again why having a great camera on a cell phone is a trigger for you

Remind me again why having a great camera on a cell phone is a trigger for you

Not sure what you mean by trigger but a good camera is something I am hoping for in my next phone. Good battery life and good camera are two things I want the most.

Not sure what you mean by trigger but a good camera is something I am hoping for in my next phone. Good battery life and good camera are two things I want the most.
lol

why is this a must for you?

You can ask questions whisk lol

I'm not trying to antagonize you. What are your must have vs icing on the cake features

You can ask questions whisk lol

I'm not trying to antagonize you. What are your must have vs icing on the cake features

Good battery life and a good camera are the most important. I have heard iPhone 8 may have battery problems and of course I don't want an explosive phone but I assume Samsung has fixed that problem.

Oh and price

Price is not a big concern.

random

nice budget phone...keep expectations low

but this is one of the first phones outside of google made phones to be used on their Project Fi Service

older video...i'll try to see if i can find a more updated one

Back