Welcome To aBlackWeb

Phone Thread

just dont be clumsy

I've never dropped my phone

I really like the sleek look and feel of this one w/ no case, so it doesnt bother me

ordering this one tho

mockup-19fd2a18_600x.jpg
I used to say the same shit until I dropped my MOTO X first generation after having it for 3 years (hurt me to my soul cause that was my favorite phone ever).

Got the 2nd gen MOTO X and cracked it after 6 months.

Been rocking cases ever since.

I feel ya (pause). I just dont like the bulk of a case, I want to feel my phone as it was intended
man, these not ya pawpaw otter box cases fam

case designs have come a LONG way since everybody was rocking otterboxes

there is practically no bulk anymore and the phone is actually easier to hold i've found

Spiegen is killing the case game imo

Spigen neo flex i got that shit for like 5 . i mean i dont use it but it was a great case

LIFE PROOF > and its not bulky

I used to say the same shit until I dropped my MOTO X first generation after having it for 3 years (hurt me to my soul cause that was my favorite phone ever).

Got the 2nd gen MOTO X and cracked it after 6 months.

Been rocking cases ever since.

dropped my shit....cracked in two corners lmao

new one on the way

Yall know any dope phone case spots online?
I highly recommend the Spigen line of cases.

Sleek and don't asa that bulk from otter boxes but ain't shit gonna happen to your phone with one of these on.

Get you some gorilla tapered glass too. That will break before your screen does if you drop. It absorbs all the impact which keeps your screen mint condition

Don't matter which brand you get, just get the highest rated one with the most comments

Yea, Im gonna miss the galaxy 3, it survived alot of falls with no case.

I got my first iphone yesterday. I'm fuckin with it so far.

Back