Pause.

View attachment 452384

another random abw member with delusions of grandeur

listen, uh... thenightking is it? youre more concerned with lols from grown ass men you dont even know on a forum than actually saying anything of substance or relevance.

you can only muster up lame attempts at being “funny” because you lack the mental foritude to debate.

your clapblacks are ass and you consistently get shitted on by @ALLBUILDINGSMATTER!

newsflash bozo: these rugrats are going to fall over laughing into the fetal position about anything you say to me because well its in response to ME

funny or not, niggas know they can get their abw tokens up by gunning at race but fail to realize idgaf mr “my blood be boiling and i have to take a break to calm myself down”

im pretty sure your wife is tired of you slamming cabinet and refrigerator doors in her house JERALD!!!

i know shes tired of asking “babe was wrong?” after listening to you slam your phone down on your computer table every 6 secs.

maybe you need to join judah and enter into early retirement before your pop a blood vessel MADDIE!

i dont want to be involved in any criminal cases in regards to you hanging yourself or jumping off the nearest roof over something ive said.

be well ???
I ain’t reading all that, lol.

A damn titangraph, but you not bothered right?

47E45A66-5648-4584-8D87-3746BB03DA32.gif

Your actions betray you all the time.

I personally think niggas need to deal with the reality of how the shit works here or get gone, lol.

Yes there’s lot of hypocrisy all around and the rules really ain’t that clear, but ay, you still “choose” to be here.

At the end of the day it’s a message board, lol. Close the tab and take a deep breath.

There’s only 2 people I beef with strong on here, @Race Jones and @ALLBUILDINGSMATTER! . @Disanthrope used to be in this mix but that nigga been cool lately.

When these niggas get my e-blood boiling I just put the phone down for a minute cause I’m not about to let this shit boil over into real life.

And since I mentioned those 2, here’s a gift for you. I got it at Target.

View attachment 452370
Election's over. Nothing to argue about, shrug

I had no idea i got your blood boiling tho

:hahaha:

• Ether
Reactions: Race Jones