Pause.

Crying to the mods is soft ??

200.gif
What about a mod being disrespectful but banning because they can't take the disrespect back

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity
You know the line! Why you acting like a line don't exist???

Every quarter you want us the post the same rules that have applied since the last time you checked??? Come on man knock it off

Line ain’t the same everyone and you can’t tell somebody how they feel about anything said against them.

once again the site needs to make the line or just let shit go all the way

Line ain’t the same everyone and you can’t tell somebody how they feel about anything said against them.

once again the site needs to make the line or just let shit go all the way
So basically you don't know what will get you banned is what you saying

You don't have the faintest clue therefore you avoid beefing with ppl all together right

• Wack
Reactions: Dwayne
Mind you I wasn't talking to that person to begin with, they just started with me

Why nobody applying that to dude? Couldn't he have done this and avoided getting himself banned? Why is the energy sold separately for me?
This goes for everyone but this thread is about yall two. Czar obviously doesnt have a problem with the back and forth to anyone. You had a problem with what he said. Yall go at each other constantly. At what point do you just ignore if a ban Doesnt work? If this site brings you some kind of enjoyment, why do you let strangers many miles away affect you?

whomever called you this failed biology and all science classes. Humans are mammals so he basically called you a human
You missed the point, dude.

Women HATE being called anything else other than women (and possibly ladies). You've seen how sensitive some of them have gotten by simply calling them 'females.'

"She-mammal" reduces them lower to be than that while not being outright derogatory, because mammal basically a warm-blooded animal, but is technically true.

Mind power, Cain.
giphy.gif

You missed the point, dude.

Women HATE being called anything else other than women (and possibly ladies). You've seen how sensitive some of them have gotten by simply calling them 'females.'

"She-mammal" reduces them lower to be than that while not being outright derogatory, because mammal basically a warm-blooded animal, but is technically true.

Mind power, Cain.
giphy.gif
aight big dog see you what you did......................let me be quiet