Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pause.

That's not a similar comment. What the fuck.

Someone @'d mastery to make a toilet bowl image of a picture of a meal I posted.

I responded "he dead" since I took his flow and have been making the toilet bowl images myself.

Clearly in a sarcastic non malicious way. You took issue with it cause it "triggers you."

It's not the fucking same and its wack you niggas keep doing this shit. You saying what I'm doing is the same but banning other posters and not me. Why? Cause it's not the fucking same.

Just say yall don't fuck with me instead of trying to mask your bullshit in objectivity.
I believe @Hazeleyes said It some where in this thread. You want your feelings validated but dont validate others. Bringing up dead parents is a trigger for you but not for all. A person who may have been abandoned by their dad could probably care less what a person said about him.

Everybody's "dont cross line" is different. Similar to when goldie banned a poster for calling him a bitch, I think. A thread was made and people thought he over reacted.

So again, why constantly interact with someone you constantly have problems with? Just block and ignore. You are obviously losing this verbal battle to him since he knows how to get to you.

"Theres no rules to this shit"

I called a female a bitch and was banned months for it lmao...

Fake ass simps tried the whole "yall gon run da females off" yet every time i check theres some bullshit beef on here between men n women
See? That's where you went wrong.

"She-mammal" always works, because it's denigrating AND true.

Last edited:
I be calm like I am when I'm schooling y'all on Black Panther

Is that what you calling it?...................
tenor.gif

I believe @Hazeleyes said It some where in this thread. You want your feelings validated but dont validate others. Bringing up dead parents is a trigger for you but not for all. A person who may have been abandoned by their dad could probably care less what a person said about him.

Everybody's "dont cross line" is different. Similar to when goldie banned a poster for calling him a bitch, I think. A thread was made and people thought he over reacted.

So again, why constantly interact with someone you constantly have problems with? Just block and ignore. You are obviously losing this verbal battle to him since he knows how to get to you.

Theres a block feature on here?

I tried to ignore the nigga the mods even gave us an ultimatum not to say shit to eachother then backed out of it because the nigga wouldn't stop no matter what they did to enforce it. For some reason permabanning him was removed to the table even tho we both agreed to it if we kept violating the terms as requested of us by mods.

I'll post that again for you niggas in the back.

Now I'm supposed to consider he might not have had a father around growing up when he tells me to go dig mine out his grave?

We only talking about this shit cause it's a border between us. Yall got me fucked up.

I'm done. He's on ignore. Won't say shit else to that nigga.

Stop @'me and quoting me to this fuck ass thread.

no. The rules is you can say what you want about that person. Family is against the rules here

Why y’all not understanding that

Theres a block feature on here?

I tried to ignore the nigga the mods even gave us an ultimatum not to say shit to eachother then backed out of it because the nigga wouldn't stop no matter what they did to enforce it. For some reason permabanning him was removed to the table even tho we both agreed to it if we kept violating the terms as requested of us by mods.

I'll post that again for you niggas in the back.

Now I'm supposed to consider he might not have had a father around growing up when he tells me to go dig mine out his grave?

We only talking about this shit cause it's a border between us. Yall got me fucked up.

I'm done. He's on ignore. Won't say shit else to that nigga.

Stop @'me and quoting me to this fuck ass thread.
You gotta stop lying bruh

Even after y'all came to that agreement, y'all both kept attacking each other. Only difference is y'all stopped reporting each and every interaction to us. Sometimes y'all did but for the most part, y'all dissed each other and kept it moving.

I'm glad you smartened up to ignore him but I doubt that stops you from attacking him

no. The rules is you can say what you want about that person. Family is against the rules here

Why y’all not understanding that
The rules get violates everyday. Some of the most vile shit gets said on here by a lot of people on here. You know what I do if I dont want to read it..........i dont read it. Why dont yall understand that ignoring and blocking someone on the internet is the best move? People can get passed bans just by using a new ip or profile. Some of yall are more sensitive then you let on. The main ones that "dont care about this internet shit" be the main ones caring the most.

Some people just like to fight, I guess - loud ninja

Nothing's up for interpretation

Some of y'all simply choose to disregard them....that's why folks get banned

So if a person tells someone shut up or say something posted is dumb and they take offense to that would you ban that person?

You wouldn’t because it up to YOU to decide if it’s disrespectful enough for and not for the person that feels that way.

either make a line or don’t

The rules get violates everyday. Some of the most vile shit gets said on here by a lot of people on here. You know what I do if I dont want to read it..........i dont read it. Why dont yall understand that ignoring and blocking someone on the internet is the best move? People can get passed bans just by using a new ip or profile. Some of yall are more sensitive then you let on. The main ones that "dont care about this internet shit" be the main ones caring the most.

Some people just like to fight, I guess - loud ninja

Why nobody applying that to dude? Couldn't he have done this and avoided getting himself banned? Why is the energy sold separately for me?

So no bans are handed out if no complaints are brought forth?
In situations involving two members, I won't ban a member until the offended party gives me the go ahead

Why? Because it's plenty of y'all that simply don't care how yall talked to and don't won't the other person banned because of a spat

For example, a few months back Race either talked about ya dad or called you a bitch. I asked you if you wanted her banned and you said no

So if a person tells someone shut up or say something posted is dumb and they take offense to that would you ban that person?

You wouldn’t because it up to YOU to decide if it’s disrespectful enough for and not for the person that feels that way.

either make a line or don’t
You know the line! Why you acting like a line don't exist???

Every quarter you want us the post the same rules that have applied since the last time you checked??? Come on man knock it off

Back