Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pause.

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
1CF78F90-5A7C-4DE7-A173-A0F00F58DD86.jpeg

I dont understand why ppl like to draw the line at dead relatives when arguing with somebody. i think we need to have clear, concise rules on this shit. @King Freeman always mentions @Hellczar

no matter the time of day, no matter the thread. youve talked about his looks, his child and have called him every fucked up name in the book but him mentioning ur deceased father is where niggas wannna draw the line at??? (that was wrong and i dont condone it btw)

2287606D-1DC3-4A80-9C97-EBA68C6CBA66.jpeg

honestly THERE ARE no rules to this shit.

fucked up shit is fucked up shit.

if you dont want certain things being mentioned stop being messy in threads. idgaf about what ppl say about me because i have a rude ass mouth.

niggas straight clowned me for almost going blind in my eye. i didnt bat a lash (probably because i couldnt lol) but still ....

yall gotta stop throwing rocks and then getting mad when someone throws a boulder at you.

you think niggas that argue everyday going to keep it PG? fuck no.

at some point niggas are going to take the lowest of blows. just dust your shoulders off and get back in the game kuzy

0234AE4E-08D5-47C1-908E-30FDD5B59B5D.gif

now unban my nigga

Last edited:
Man shut the fuck up.

I've never talked about his child or anyone's on here in a disrespectful tone EVER.

You the person that went in on that nigga worse than anyone and you know him personally. Now I'm supposed to give a fuck what you have to say?

You don't have an ounce of decency and just be on here saying anything and because that nigga wanna be you instead of fuck you he thinks he can get that off too.

Yall cracking on dead relatives to people you have disagreements with off line? Hellczar a g like that right? The same nigga that you said scared to come out the house?

Keep my family out of your fucking mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really do this back and forth thing no more. I saw a couple bitch ass dudes still got my name in their mouth and another one always wanna follow me around trying to be funny. That's why i ignore them because some of these dudes act like bitches. I used to go back and forth on facebook and thought ABW was different but i guess not. People can't have a debate without getting personal or trying to be funny towards others who keep it real with themselves. Life is too short for stress. Plus if you can dish it then you mines as well take it. Gotta call a spade a spade.

WHEN YOU DISRESPECT SOMEBODY THEN EXPECT TO GET THE SAME IN RETURN.

Last edited:
I don't really do this back and forth thing no more. I saw a couple bitch ass dudes still got their name in my mouth and another one always wanna follow me around trying to be funny. That's why i ignore them because some of these dudes act like bitches. I used to go back and forth on facebook and thought ABW was different but i guess not. People can't have a debate without getting personal or trying to be funny towards others who keep it real with themselves. Life is too short for stress. Plus if you can dish it then you mines as well take it. Gotta call a spade a spade.

WHEN YOU DISRESPECT SOMEBODY THEN EXPECT TO GET THE SAME IN RETURN.

Imma wait for niggas to cosign this and not keep the same energy they did in the past.

I shouldn't have to put anyone on ignore to avoid my dead relatives being brought up.
I get it because their was a similar situation when shit got personal and a person mentioned their dead relative in a sports group that I was in on FB. Some people go low and others go lower and I'm not taking nobody side because wrong is wrong.

facts i hear you styl. i put that faggot on ignore from time

I don't cause I know he gonna pop shit and imma see it either way cause niggas will say something.

I don't mind the back and forth it's all lols but my family especially my dead family is where that shit stops. Not playing about that with anyone on here or off here.

Back