Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pause.

Some of yall are funny. Why get mad at a wall of text from someone you obviously dont like when you can.............just not read it? Sure, get the mods involved to have that person ban. But that person can always come back under a different profile.

Im not down with talking bout family, live or dead, that dont post here and cant defend themselves. But if I dont like a poster or they get out of line, best way is to ignore them. I dont waste energy on people I dont even know.

But some of yall enjoy fighting.

This is why I'm falling back in general on here.

Cause I ban people for being too disrespectful.

Cause where I'm from we don't just talk reckless to each other and say whatever to each other cause there are bullets and or hands waiting for you once you finish that sentence irl.

And I thought for some reason that we should be able to maintain a level of respect for one another on here but y'all like to say and do whatever to each other.

So y'all got it.

Cause where I'm from we don't just talk reckless to each other and say whatever to each other cause there are bullets and or hands waiting for you once you finish that sentence irl.

And I thought for some reason that we should be able to maintain a level of respect for one another on here but y'all like to say and do whatever to each other.

So y'all got it.
You have a very good point.

So y'all got it.
I don’t think they understand how easy and frequent niggas get clapped over their disrespectful mouths over here

Back