Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pause.

I don't really do this back and forth thing no more. I saw a couple bitch ass dudes still got my name in their mouth and another one always wanna follow me around trying to be funny. That's why i ignore them because some of these dudes act like bitches. I used to go back and forth on facebook and thought ABW was different but i guess not. People can't have a debate without getting personal or trying to be funny towards others who keep it real with themselves. Life is too short for stress. Plus if you can dish it then you mines as well take it. Gotta call a spade a spade.

WHEN YOU DISRESPECT SOMEBODY THEN EXPECT TO GET THE SAME IN RETURN.
Yep.

On that other site, I mighta went back and forth with some clown...

But, I don’t do that anymore.

I’ve matured.

One word of advice, though....

Maybe some of y’all shouldn’t be giving out so much personal info on a forum.

Fact is, that weirdo sissy wouldn’t have known about anybody’s dead relative if it hadn’t been made public on here.

Sometimes it’s best to keep certain things to yourself.

Nothing I've said to dude warrants my dead family being talked about. I don't even know why feeding into this shit. Upping traffic in this bitch.

Yep.

On that other site, I mighta went back and forth with some clown...

But, I don’t do that anymore.

I’ve matured.

One word of advice, though....

Maybe some of y’all shouldn’t be giving out so much personal info on a forum.

Fact is, that weirdo sissy wouldn’t have known about anybody’s dead relative if it hadn’t been made public on here.

Sometimes it’s best to keep certain things to yourself.
True but as men .....It should be known certain things are off the table.

And as men we should know certain things lead to escalation.

Exhibit A:

Freeman attacked Czar sexuality, unprovoked

Czar defended himself and attacked Freeman's deceased father sexuality

Czar is banned

If I attacked his family in kind I'd also be banned correct?

There's a clear difference between the 2 things said not just to me but to the SITE as reflected in his ban. He could have did what he normaly does and attack my sexuality, or attack my issues with depression which no one has batted an eye about.

You don't talk about anyone's dead family. That's not par.

So you ok with taking it passed just the two of them?
I'm indifferent where they take it. Especially folks who always find themselves tussling with one another

I think the rules of the site are pretty clear tho and we all know the consequences.

From there you gotta decide if wanna sit out for crossing them lines or let shit slide

If I attacked his family in kind I'd also be banned correct?

There's a clear difference between the 2 things said not just to me but to the SITE as reflected in his ban. He could have did what he normaly does and attack my sexuality, or attack my issues with depression which no one has batted an eye about.

You don't talk about anyone's dead family. That's not par.
1) if he would have called for you to be banned, yes. I'd surmise you'd both be sitting out

2) again, you can't choose how he reacts. He choose to go lower than you. Fucked but he did it

3) we are in agreement, you shouldn't talk about any one dead family members. Them the rules

I'm indifferent where they take it. Especially folks who always find themselves tussling with one another

I think the rules of the site are pretty clear tho and we all know the consequences.

From there you gotta decide if wanna sit out for crossing them lines or let shit slide
Right....An I thought we said relatives and kids dead or alive was off limits.

Right....An I thought we said relatives and kids dead or alive was off limits.

It is but he keeps dancing around it over and over.

If me saying "you'd let him smash" was enough for me to get banned you don't think some of these guys would jump at the opportunity? Especially after making me jump through hoops to even get some kind of response and resolution?

That's what I said for my dead father to be talked about btw. "You'd let him smash."

1611845292258.jpeg

I keep telling y'all: some of y'all NEED to be punched in the throat and/or stomach cause of some of the outlandish shit said on here, B.

Honestly, it's the only way you'll learn.

You can have a difference of opinion about shit without having to be wild disrespectful about it. Thats when the slaps are needed.

Last edited:
Now chi just antagonizing me to get traffic up and I'm taking the bait like a goof.

Lmao at banning somebody because they said something aimed at you (not family memember)

A whole lotta folks need to be banned then.

Either enforce the rules all the way or not at all. Only enforcing them when a complaint is filed is not following rules.

Hell and a few others stay calling folks foul shit but since it’s between the two it’s good because they can go back and forth and I’m with that.

Back