Pause.

lets see, ive been called darkie, bitch, retarded, stupid, bitch, a fake deep hoe that takes white mens cum shots to the face, bitch, she - mammal (wackest retort of all), dotard, bitch, bitch, bitch, and *checks notes* ah yes, BITCH again

View attachment 452106

Dont forget when you're homeboy called you all sorts of coons over...Bill Cosby lol

Let’s be very very very clear. We talk about politicians and policies. There is no e blood and there is nothing boiling over into real life. You have to put your phone done in the middle of posting because you heated?? I’m sorry I put you in that position as a man. Don’t take none of this personal. Idgaf about you at all breh breh.

You already said you don’t fuck with me and you don’t have nothing to talk about with me. Unless we debating politics breh just leave me out your quotes and @.

You really looking for daps taking that boil over into real life.

you got that internet beef you run straight to the gram:scust:

Don’t get excited, it’s just a figure of speech. It ain’t as serious as you might think.

You got that internet beef you went straight to the Gram:scust:

Pussy nigga got shot and he ran to the Gram:tuh:

If I get shot, I'ma shoot it jam in my hand:ohshit:

You in your phone all day, ain't making no bands?
:foh3:

told my lildog count it as fast as he can
:think2:

500+ posts in a thread I never touched. You still couldn’t wait to say my name lol

65685D92-DF5C-4780-9E04-056C35E3A23A.gif

You got that internet beef you went straight to the Gram:scust:

Pussy nigga got shot and he ran to the Gram:tuh:

If I get shot, I'ma shoot it jam in my hand:ohshit:

You in your phone all day, ain't making no bands?
:foh3:

told my lildog count it as fast as he can
:think2:

500+ posts in a thread I never touched. You still couldn’t wait to say my name lol

talk yo shit!!

Another thread complaining about bans and spitting the same bollocks that repeats in most back and forths weekly
200.gif

I’m read this later in full. Yes I was blatantly disrespectful to Kong freeman and that’s our MO. A nigga can call me fag shit out the blue tranny say all sorts of gay shit but I gotta respect his line that he don’t want crossed. That’s not how life is. You say something crazy other people say crazy shit back. As much as y’all are anti pc. Follow rules after low blows lol

And what’s crazy is faggot is literally a slur and y’all banned a Latino for using a slur at one of the members. But because it’s a gay slur it’s ok. Hmmmmmmmm let’s dig deeper

Last edited:
Yep.

On that other site, I mighta went back and forth with some clown...

But, I don’t do that anymore.

I’ve matured.

One word of advice, though....

Maybe some of y’all shouldn’t be giving out so much personal info on a forum.

Fact is, that weirdo sissy wouldn’t have known about anybody’s dead relative if it hadn’t been made public on here.

Sometimes it’s best to keep certain things to yourself.

Ayo nigga fuck you. You are a possible rapist and that is literally your vibe and MO. You said you hope a female get arrested and abused by a male officer. You should be banned forever for being pro sexual assault but got the nerve to call me a sissy you sack of shit. Like y’all let this creep nigga live but I’m wrong