Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pause.

faggot ain’t a slur, it’s in the dictionary
i mean ...its not quite a slur but who are we to determine what can bother someone?

if anyone has a problem with it...they should state it that dont like it being used.

but none of that is relevant frfr

only solid dudes know you gotta stand by what you said.
some of the shit said .....it wont roll in a circle of men.

that can tell you who thorough.

i clown on here....but i try not to cross a line....because i know this world is very small.
everyone of of us is very touchable.

i mean ...its not quite a slur but who are we to determine what can bother someone?

if anyone has a problem with it...they should state it that dont like it being used.

i clown on here....but i try not to cross a line....because i know this world is very small.
You've crossed the line in the zilla vs kong thread, your ban is forthcoming as soon as a mod becomes available

Bruh it’s a known slur throughout the world. Just because you not gay don’t mean it’s not a slur. And honestly you know this but again play dumb because you don’t think fat is a bad word

You've crossed the line in the zilla vs kong thread, your ban is forthcoming as soon as a mod becomes available
2Y3OOGNp5qL038F1MiJFwpPlNvg4VgM0STIS5bNf2WhNHb_MT5OqzfAo__rYehloMNOL6WJTj3boFbYSTmypKKJhGSCSMIyNhvsq1Sgd6LKiFSTHh2V6xnQEnSjxemv_PupKUHNSo-fCeKr68DvulSuOh-TX1g

but uh...

tenor.png

Bruh it’s a known slur throughout the world. Just because you not gay don’t mean it’s not a slur. And honestly you know this but again play dumb because you don’t think fat is a bad word
wtf are you even talking about?

wtf are you even talking about?

Use context clues dude was responding saying fav is not a slur I said it is then you said it’s not “quite a slur” it’s always a slur my dude and always has been. And I feel you like you took that POV because you don’t like gay stuff. I’m chill tho you wernt being a dick

It’s not that complicated this ain’t the hill....

a nigga diss u, diss him back that’s it

also a Mexican using racial slurs on a black owned site is a permabannable offense...

there are no equivalencies here

Get of my dick bro. Go shoot your shot at race again or something because you only be on my dick because my relation to race. Stay talking street but a whole lawyer. Niggas complaining about bitch behavior in every thread with tea. You came to America to be rap stereotype?
Lmao

Stop the narritve that such and such is allowed

For the upteenth time; Czar is BANNED for talking about a deceased family member

Homophobic/Transphobic slurs are bannable also

And yet the person who gets insulted the most by these slurs rarely ever ask for the other person to banned. Funny how the gayest nigga on the site has the thickest skin. Pause

Context is the only thing allowing me to like this post

He know he crossed a line that would get his ass folded up offline

the ban over so leave it be but he coming in here playing victim just show they type of nigga he is

he Couldve invited that man to the frank stand and I’d be like whatever but to purposely say what he said to Freeman over internet words is evil

Back