Welcome To aBlackWeb

Palestine...

Lemme ask y’all a question:

Is there any thing that Israel could do that the U.S. would actually condemn?

I thought about it and I can’t think of one single act.

There could be a video of Israeli soldiers putting white American infants in ovens and the U.S. would STILL stand by Israel.

If you criticize Israel in any way, shape or form, you are labeled an “ anti-Semite”.

I mean, don’t get me wrong; it’s FUCK PALESTINE, too!

But, more so , it’s FUCK ISRAEL, because they’re the ones with all the power and they’re the ones with the unconditional support of the western world.

The Palestinian POV is pretty clear. I'd be interested in talking to an informed Israeli and getting their POV.

Israelis will draw you a picture where they are the victims. Just like palestinians are doing. They will give you hisrorical context when palestine bombed and killed innocent civilians, and they will be right.

End of the day, its a war. So both sides are commiting atrocities.

Gotta gather all the data and make up your decision.

Ive talked to alot of smart Israelis about this. And at the end of the discussion, even the very educated ones all come back to well this is our ancestrial homeland and was promised to us by god.

That part is the part that I cant get passed.

Was there an Israel there in ancient times? Sure. But that was over 2k years ago. For over 2k years there was more Jews living in europe than in Israel.

Plus, its like, what god? Proof of said god other than your faith? Which I respect btw. No way am I shitting on faith. But if you want to evict millions off of their land, you gotta come with stronger proof than just faith.

Its a wild situation all around.

Ive talked to alot of smart Israelis about this. And at the end of the discussion, even the very educated ones all come back to well this is our ancestrial homeland and was promised to us by god.

That part is the part that I cant get passed.

Was there an Israel there in ancient times? Sure. But that was over 2k years ago. For over 2k years there was more Jews living in europe than in Israel.

Plus, its like, what god? Proof of said god other than your faith? Which I respect btw. No way am I shitting on faith. But if you want to evict millions off of their land, you gotta come with stronger proof than just faith.

Its a wild situation all around.

exactly. Like this ain’t the Bible bruh

Saddest thing is, this is not just an issue in Israel.

Turkey is doing the same to Kurds, if not worse. Yall saw how Spain treated the Catalans. Yall saw how China did Hong Kong. Congo been in civil war on off for decades against the Brazzavile. In Sudan they killing the Darfur.

Lets all just remember if one of us aint free than we all to blame.

Rockets vs billion of dollars in US military Aid yo protect their "entitlements".

There isnt a will to mediate just subjugate

Last edited:
Lemme ask y’all a question:

Is there any thing that Israel could do that the U.S. would actually condemn?

I thought about it and I can’t think of one single act.

There could be a video of Israeli soldiers putting white American infants in ovens and the U.S. would STILL stand by Israel.

If you criticize Israel in any way, shape or form, you are labeled an “ anti-Semite”.

I mean, don’t get me wrong; it’s FUCK PALESTINE, too!

But, more so , it’s FUCK ISRAEL, because they’re the ones with all the power and they’re the ones with the unconditional support of the western world.

The only thing I could think of is Israel selling nukes to one of their Arab neighbors.

Back