Welcome To aBlackWeb

Palestine...

No money for reparations, universal healthcare or monthly stimulus payments but we can easily give Israel a blank check to commit the final solution in Palestine.

CelebratedSelfreliantBlackbuck-max-1mb.gif

to be fighting over land that will outlive everyone you'll ever know is the dumbest shit ever. it don't matter that it's some declaration by those who existed at any given time. trying to claim and reclaim money, land , property over generations, centuries is not something to keep killing the living over. people are fucking nuts to keep getting sucked into obvious futility.
after centuries of burials all over the world, the best we should all do is mulch ourselves for the future to continue. we'll always be a part of this even if none of us are remembered. that is the only gratification we can all look towards. take care of the house. don't continue to knock down and destroy for those who are next to occupy this place.

Last edited:
to be fighting over land that will outlive everyone you'll ever know is the dumbest shit ever. it don't matter that it's some declaration by those who existed at any given time. trying to claim and reclaim money, land , property over generations, centuries is not something to keep killing the living over. people are fucking nuts to keep getting sucked into obvious futility.

Let me start with fuck them. They evil.

But yea. Fighting over land matters bruh. I’ll fight over mine.

Let me start with fuck them. They evil.

But yea. Fighting over land matters bruh. I’ll fight over mine.
all this shit is all of ours. the planet isn't infinite in size. to coninue seperation to this degree in a hundred years makes absolutely no sense. the burial grounds will eventually spill over onto each other.

all this shit is all of ours. the planet isn't infinite in size. to coninue seperation to this degree in a hundred years makes absolutely no sense. the burial grounds will eventually spill over onto each other.

That’s your take.

and I advise black folks to def not follow that lead.

after centuries of burials all over the world, the best we should all do is mulch ourselves for the future to continue. we'll always be a part of this even if none of us are remembered. that is the only gratification we can all look towards. take care of the house. don't continue to knock down and destroy for those who are next to occupy this place.

I'd never try or be a willing active participant in taking someone's land but I'll be damned if I'd let someone just come and take mine.

What's happening in Palestine is disgusting and painful to watch.

So they're saying that there was a whole Hamas operation worthy of destroying a city block over going on in the very same building that the Associated Goddamned Press was working out of yet they somehow didn't know?

Or does it make more sense that there was no Hamas there at all and the AP was the target all along.

I'm gonna go with the second choice.

I'd never try or be a willing active participant in taking someone's land but I'll be damned if I'd let someone just come and take mine.

What's happening in Palestine is disgusting and painful to watch.
not really trying or being intentionally combative but the notion that anything here on earth can be or should be controlled by one posterity is why we're always at each others necks as human beings. people are going to eventually mingle and that's where within a few hundred years the notion of sacred land is out the window. it will be and should be and has always been that the entire earth is human sacred land. each of us are only here for a little while and being indoctrinated and instructed to kill over this makes absolutely no sense. the habit of obedience to a source who's ideology is to dominate has to be kicked. starting with the conflicts of what an infant is reared in to how a youth is trained just prior to its teen years to adult. the contradictions that awaken within this trajectory is what's fucking us up

not really trying or being intentionally combative but the notion that anything here on earth can be or should be controlled by one posterity is why we're always at each others necks as human beings. people are going to eventually mingle and that's where within a few hundred years the notion of sacred land is out the window. it will be and should be and has always been that the entire earth is human sacred land. each of us are only here for a little while and being indoctrinated and instructed to kill over this makes absolutely no sense. the habit of obedience to a source who's ideology is to dominate has to be kicked. starting with the conflicts of what an infant is reared in to how a youth is trained just prior to its teen years to adult. the contradictions that awaken within this trajectory is what's fucking us up

Blah blah blah

All I’m hearing is turn the other cheek.

On this “scared land” nothing survives by giving up territory. Certain land is more valuable than other and you would be a fool and bottom of the food chain with that train of thought. Been like they before mankind got here and will be like that afterwards.

until then. You fight for yours in order to survive. This world is not for weak and never will be.

So what are you suggesting Palestinians just lay down and die?

Not understanding.

So what are you suggesting Palestinians just lay down and die?

Not understanding.

He saying everything everywhere is for everyone.

Which I disagree with 100%

he coming off as one of the folks that hear Black Lives Matter and says All Lives Matter.

Back