Welcome To aBlackWeb

Palestine...

He saying everything everywhere is for everyone.

Which I disagree with 100%

he coming off as one of the folks that hear Black Lives Matter and says All Lives Matter.

I get that but it's a whole genocide going on so what's his solution to stopping it.

He's just saying the obvious. Yes the earth is for everyone. Everyone here would agree with that sentiment I'm sure but that's not what's happening so how do we stop what's happening and get there?

Blah blah blah

All I’m hearing is turn the other cheek.

On this “scared land” nothing survives by giving up territory. Certain land is more valuable than other and you would be a fool and bottom of the food chain with that train of thought. Been like they before mankind got here and will be like that afterwards.

until then. You fight for yours in order to survive. This world is not for weak and never will be.
Great point about animals and people being territorial. Shit’s been like that since the dawn of time. It’s only natural.

not really trying or being intentionally combative but the notion that anything here on earth can be or should be controlled by one posterity is why we're always at each others necks as human beings. people are going to eventually mingle and that's where within a few hundred years the notion of sacred land is out the window. it will be and should be and has always been that the entire earth is human sacred land. each of us are only here for a little while and being indoctrinated and instructed to kill over this makes absolutely no sense. the habit of obedience to a source who's ideology is to dominate has to be kicked. starting with the conflicts of what an infant is reared in to how a youth is trained just prior to its teen years to adult. the contradictions that awaken within this trajectory is what's fucking us up

Fam you looking at it conceptually.

No land is ours and dont fight over it and all that bs. Sounds good on paper.

But in palestine, they coming into the house youre living and evicting you to place some jew who wants to move to Israel from Russia.

Like the fuck? Its one thing to say land dont matter in the long scheme of things. But that has nothing to do with the situation on hand.

Think about it. Land passed down from your grandfather to your father, and then your father to you. Its the only thing you own. And boom, military knocks on your door and tells you get the fuck out and now you a refugee.

lol her anti-blackness came out fast

“can you believe these corporations fake supported these n*ggers before they fake support us?”

These people are idiots. If you don't like the way your people are being treated, why send shots at others that are being mistreated? She could have just said that the media needs to cover the Palestinian problems more closely. There was no need to throw the black struggle under the bus to do so.

And no shit that the major media corporations that are based in America would put more light on American problems than problems in a foreign nation. Her whole point is dumb as fuck. Why do these people think stomping on black people will help them.

Blah blah blah

All I’m hearing is turn the other cheek.

On this “scared land” nothing survives by giving up territory. Certain land is more valuable than other and you would be a fool and bottom of the food chain with that train of thought. Been like they before mankind got here and will be like that afterwards.

until then. You fight for yours in order to survive. This world is not for weak and never will be.
damn you're misunderstanding me like a muthafucka! i am not sayin' that shit not even close. what i'm saying is apprehend all the actual culprits who keep inciting this bullshit and stop the outlandish killings. you can talk all the shit till it hits your home. your roof caves in on your family. like the saying goes, an eye for an eye leads to everybody being blind.

Fam you looking at it conceptually.

No land is ours and dont fight over it and all that bs. Sounds good on paper.

But in palestine, they coming into the house youre living and evicting you to place some jew who wants to move to Israel from Russia.

Like the fuck? Its one thing to say land dont matter in the long scheme of things. But that has nothing to do with the situation on hand.

Think about it. Land passed down from your grandfather to your father, and then your father to you. Its the only thing you own. And boom, military knocks on your door and tells you get the fuck out and now you a refugee.
i absolutely hear you. but to keep tallies on how many of mine and yours were killed is only gonna keep piling up and an ever growing list. both sides gotta just stop it with the bullshit because at this point, neither side is right to keep doing their dirt.

"there they go again. the grown-ups are blowin up each others sandbox over dumb shit. they go through life with "you can't take it with you" mantra, but for some reason the grasp on that intelligence continues slippin' through their fingers"

i'm well aware of their conflict and the basics of why it is, but at some point.......it becomes killing for killings sake and its A cooperation in a zombies mindstate. completely mindless behavior of so\upposedly intelligent people. shit, when i initially got wind of the why to the conflict i was all isreal is fucking ridiculous and that awakening was 20 + years ago, so i know how fucked up their stance is, but for all the killing it's just crazy.
...and don't ge me started on black on black genocide in the hood where people are proud to black and all that, but in the next instant......

Israel's doing locally what the US governments done internationally for generations. Land grabs, resource acquisition and the uprooting of enemies and systems of governance in order to replace them with something more favourable to domineering interests. They've got deep, shared vested interests.

Palestinians are putting up a freedom fight against getting stamped out by Israel's big ol' boot that America and its closest western allies have shoe shined the hell out of. U see Palestinians throwing rocks at Israeli forces but it's not David and Goliath. They don't stand a chance.

Israel's doing locally what the US governments done internationally for generations. Land grabs, resource acquisition and the uprooting of enemies and systems of governance in order to replace them with something more favourable to domineering interests. They've got deep, shared vested interests.

Palestinians are putting up a freedom fight against getting stamped out by Israel's big ol' boot that America and its closest western allies have shoe shined the hell out of. U see Palestinians throwing rocks at Israeli forces but it's not David and Goliath. They don't stand a chance.

it makes you shake your head at it for sure.

So was saddam

Not for my people. Mfer gassed 2 villages and killed thousands of my people in minutes.

Saddams removal worked out for my people.

Is the middle east less stable? Sure. But Saddams ruling Baath party and the arabs in charge of Iraq had about 80 decades to fix shit. They didnt.

In this case, I feel bad and wish nothing but the best for the sunni arabs being shitted on by the shiite arabs, but I gotta go for mines first, and Saddams removal worked out for mines.

Since when?
LOL! that's the whole irony. a self inflicted incapability and those who do prescribe are powerless to agitate a herd instruction. supposedly, that's what religion should be for, but its injected with so many poisons we keep trying to mix with the habits of corporation.

Back