Palestine...

I agree with this.

But lets not forget that Hamas was funded by Israel. In the 70s, 80, and 90s, Israel funded Hamas to splinter palestinian support for the PLO. And it worked.

And like I said in here a few times already, im convinced Hamas is still ran by Israel to use as a tool to make sure peace is always out of the question. Both Hamas and Israel dont want peace.

Yep and thats i lean against israel on this. The fact is their machinations are causing human rights issues for the whole world to see.

If they want to be an advanced civilized country then they need to start acting like it. And we (united states) sure as shit dont need to support them if they dont.

Last edited:
@25centsandwich

Yeah I guess that's what I'm looking for. Like I'd be interested in just hearing whatever justification they feel they have for this. I don't give a fuck if it's the truth or not. Just as a thought exercise, I'm interested to see where their justification would land on the spectrum between 'We just don't fuck with them niggas' on one end and 'We're just trying to smoke out Hamas' on the other end.

If that makes sense.

Trust me im far from an expert on this. Hell ive even learned some things from @AZTG and others in this thread.

But i do know that its complicated which is why when somebody tries to tie it to some agenda, im generally skeptical. Theres all sorts of geopolitics (iran, iraq, syria vs. gulf states/saudis, russian involvement, etc) going on. Theres the whole historical piece. And thats before you get to the religious stuff.

I do think anybody can see that theres a humanitarian issue going on tho. Again our involvement should go as far as that (imo).

Then why you in here, B? Serious question. No shots. What did you gain from coming in and mentioning that?
we all should worry. this madness could bleed over. look what happened to germany, even slavery where it was practically normal to wreak deadly human havoc and genocide. errbody went along with the program

Wondering why the rest of you do.

Because millions of American tax dollars go to Israel. You don't have to care that much about either side, but if you're a black American, you shouldn't really be cool with part of the money you pay going to a foreign country so they can do the same shit to the Palestinians that the racist CACs do to us.

"there they go again. the grown-ups are blowin up each others sandbox over dumb shit. they go through life with "you can't take it with you" mantra, but for some reason the grasp on that intelligence continues slippin' through their fingers"

i'm well aware of their conflict and the basics of why it is, but at some point.......it becomes killing for killings sake and its A cooperation in a zombies mindstate. completely mindless behavior of so\upposedly intelligent people. shit, when i initially got wind of the why to the conflict i was all isreal is fucking ridiculous and that awakening was 20 + years ago, so i know how fucked up their stance is, but for all the killing it's just crazy.
...and don't ge me started on black on black genocide in the hood where people are proud to black and all that, but in the next instant......

Nigga said what about black on black crime. Off to ignore you go.

@AP2.0 does the ignore list have a maximum cause I been running up the numbers lately. I can't with some of these niggas

@AP2.0 does the ignore list have a maximum cause I been running up the numbers lately. I can't with some of these niggas
Not that I recall but if you keep it up, you just gonna be talking to that brick wall like that gif you like to post

• Haha
Reactions: King Freeman
Not that I recall but if you keep it up, you just gonna be talking to that brick wall like that gif you like to post

For real. Lol. But I'm kinda over fighting niggas on here so yo ass just got to go on ignore if you saying or doing dumb shit.

For mfs like yourself
@Gene Parmesan
@Chicity
@Maywood
@DOS_patos
@ChicagoFigure
@shutupGabi
@Cain
@Hustlelitó
@AZTG
@Lou Cypher
@Scandalust313
@Englishdude
@Elzo69Renaissance
@Chi-town B
@Dwayne
@WilberDMillz
@toheeb27
@southsil4lil
@#1hiphopjunki3
@Inori
@Rubato
@Word....Life
@TonyDubbz

A few others I'm missing.

Theres back and forth, witty (not you brother dwyane) banter that sometimes boarders on (in chcity case it's just mutual combat) disrespect but its RESPECT at the end of the day. Wouldn't have it any other way or be here if yall weren't.

you see im the kinda person who doesn't hide under a rock but represents up in your face exactly what cause and effect is all about. you can try and be boistreous and angled like some weird meaningless rock having no say in the madness of black on black, but me, im gonna punch that causation shit right in the nose. some people wont speak about it and belittle others because they do speak about it, but what is your disposition on it at all?
when that shit hits close to home, speak about it.
there's nothing wrong with striving, sacrificing and recognizing the fallacies of it all. i can make a buck just like anybody else. but to battle it out after i and my relatives, family and friends have invested all of our blackness struggle just so any among us pull a turncoat on our ties to this black pride because were trying to get away from our displacements.....your mother, brother, sister, niece, nephew, father, potnuh, any close relation get's taken from you because some black person who wears their black pride on their sleeve, same as any other black folk, decides to jeopardize another black persons life because of a dollar or any other sacrificial misguidance. its hard, so hard that i'm willing to put my black alegiance on pause and put it your dome so that I, I, I can get MY come up leaving a trail of blood??? but i'm black!!!! and i coral and act like im down with it, but my actions aren't true it.
nigga we got black young dudes killing young dudes and men. police killing young dudes and men. and that doesn't include the mentally unstable males. very much looks like genocide to me. but you basically telling to me to fuck off because of my concern??? who's head is in the right place, though????

but you mean to me black on black genocide doesn't concern you? fall down on your knife, nigga! whatever falls out my mouth, it will be i give a fuck about us.

Last edited: