Palestine...

Because millions of American tax dollars go to Israel. You don't have to care that much about either side, but if you're a black American, you shouldn't really be cool with part of the money you pay going to a foreign country so they can do the same shit to the Palestinians that the racist CACs do to us.
The US is giving money to Palestine, too....

Sounds like our tax dollars are going all over the fuckin world, except HERE.

The US is giving money to Palestine, too....

Sounds like our tax dollars are going all over the fuckin world, except HERE.

lol So we're giving money in aid to people being damaged and funding the people doing the damage, yet we can't do anything for our own people because we don't have the money. Makes sense.

Israel to ask U.S. for $1 billion in emergency military aid

You gotta be shittin me.

• Ether
Reactions: Whis Khalifa
Israel to ask U.S. for $1 billion in emergency military aid

You gotta be shittin me.

smfh

Biblical theme park

smdh

let’s create homelessness cuz I need to keep these kids busy, Praise the lawd

Like I said before, this isnt Judiasm vs Islam.

Its not the religious war they try to mask it to be.

Its not the "they been in conflict for a thousand years" that the media tries to pull.

Shit is a war for land. Israel wants all the land and will never really try peace because they dont want peace, they want to move ALL palestinians out.

Like I said before, this isnt Judiasm vs Islam.

Its not the religious war they try to mask it to be.

Its not the "they been in conflict for a thousand years" that the media tries to pull.

Shit is a war for land. Israel wants all the land and will never really try peace because they dont want peace, they want to move ALL palestinians out.

and its not their land

When president Ahmadinejad said during an interview years ago that Israel shouldn't be on the map. Americans flipped out saying he said Israel should be wiped off the map(America took it as a threat). If you've ever listened to him, especially when he is having an interview with Americans, his logic level is RIDICULOUS, smart af man. And he explained, from his perspective, why did a the Jews get sent there? What legal right did they have to displace Palatinians? Imo, a stupid ass book( bible) is what gave then the 'right' to take the land. Everybody has a book, yours ain't special but as we can see, there is no separation of church and state cuz the state backs the Jewish community and their deeds in Israel.

When president Ahmadinejad said during an interview years ago that Israel shouldn't be on the map. Americans flipped out saying he said Israel should be wiped off the map(America took it as a threat). If you've ever listened to him, especially when he is having an interview with Americans, his logic level is RIDICULOUS, smart af man. And he explained, from his perspective, why did a the Jews get sent there? What legal right did they have to displace Palatinians? Imo, a stupid ass book( bible) is what gave then the 'right' to take the land. Everybody has a book, yours ain't special but as we can see, there is no separation of church and state cuz the state backs the Jewish community and their deeds in Israel.
Initially land in Uganda was offered to create Israel ....

Lot of folks cursed around these parts.

But hey, it's your soul, not mine.

"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”
Genesis 12:3

Amen.

You know, I've been reading the Old Testament lately, and I've realized something that is hilarious to me.

For those that don't know, the Old Testament in the bible is basically the Torah which is the Jewish holy text. I shit you not, at least half of the Old Testament is dedicated to explaining how shitty Jews were. Again, this isn't based on some racist book written by a Hitler like figure. This is basically what the Jews claim to be their own history. All them mutha fuckas did was go to war with others, steal from others, disobey Laws, and fuck up. They were the worse. You have whole books like Chronicles and Kings that are dedicated to nothing but describing how the Israelites fucked up and got punished for it.

When you look at some of the foul shit they do now. It's not that different from what you see them do in the Bible. They are always complaining about anti-semitism, but the negative opinions about Jews seem to pretty much come specifically from how they are portrayed in the Torah.