Welcome To aBlackWeb

Palestine...

Cosign

But

Also kinda feels like their beef is none of my business
That fake country gets our tax dollars it is your business they made you an accomplice in a human rights violation/genocide.

Also allow me to elaborate anti black white supremacist are global the fake country israel has always been operated under that so as black Americans we should demand our hard earned tax dollars go to majority and minority black communities, simple and plain. Also the same terrorist acts of oppression used on black Americans here are taught by this anti black white supremacist country and vice versa.

Last edited:
Ok so Israel the country was made in 1948 by Europeans who felt guilty about the Holocaust and probably so they can have an ally in the Middle East. So they move Jews from all over the world to new Israel. They didn’t care that Palestinians were still there and had been there for centuries. I guess they assumed they were going to just be ok with it. The US supports Israel and Israel treats Palestinians and Ethiopian Jews like how police treat us.

Ok so Israel the country was made in 1948 by Europeans who felt guilty about the Holocaust and probably so they can have an ally in the Middle East. So they move Jews from all over the world to new Israel. They didn’t care that Palestinians were still there and had been there for centuries. I guess they assumed they were going to just be ok with it. The US supports Israel and Israel treats Palestinians and Ethiopian Jews like how police treat us.

See, this is what I mean. Lol. Because every single bit of this is true. But if you REALLY wanna understand the shit, you gotta go back waaaaaaaay longer than that, before Israel even existed.

See, this is what I mean. Lol. Because every single bit of this is true. But if you REALLY wanna understand the shit, you gotta go back waaaaaaaay longer than that, before Israel even existed.

True but thing is if we go back to the Crusades. Muslims in the area were ok with Christians and Jews. But if we go back to the Bible it pretty much makes it seem like it’s Israelites territory from God. I think the Quran has a different POV of the division between the Hebrews and Palestinians.

Rambling a bit but I think the Jews view themselves as like David and them fighting Cannanites and Phillistines

True but thing is if we go back to the Crusades. Muslims in the area were ok with Christians and Jews. But if we go back to the Bible it pretty much makes it seem like it’s Israelites territory from God. I think the Quran has a different POV of the division between the Hebrews and Palestinians.

Rambling a bit but I think the Jews view themselves as like David and them fighting Cannanites and Phillistines

Boom. There you go. And that is why I think it's important. The fact that, historically, they legitimately FEEL LIKE that land that was given to them by God himself. You kinda HAVE To understand that part if you wanna really wrap your head around why this shit is so terrible and bloody and heartless and long lasting.

It's like trying to understand the conflicts between the US and the Middle East without knowing what 'Jihad' is and having a good grasp of it.

Back