Welcome To aBlackWeb

Palestine...

Anyways Palestine has a right to defend itself. American media loves villanizing Palestine because of groups like AIPAC and etc.

Israel is a European colonial project and a footstool for global white supremacy.

What's your definition of always?

From what I understand, Israeli settlers are seizing more land and evicting residence out of there family homes
'Always' as in I know this goes back way past this weekend

What im asking is who was the first to attack this time around and why

Idk if I feel like breaking alot of this shit down. But I can throw some cliff notes.

1. Israel wants all arabs out of Israel. All of them. Israel does not want peace with palestine. They want the palestinians gone. They would commit mass genocide and wipe out every arab if they could. Its to the point that im almost positive that Hamas and the PLO are run by Israel. Hamas and the PLO are just as much to blame for there not being peace as Israel is. I believe Israel runs both parties to make sure there can never be peace cause peace isnt the goal, getting rid of all the arabs in the region is.

2. Israel leads every country in the world in human rights abuses. Israels treatment of palestinians is disgusting. They routinely starve gaza and the west bank.

3. Israel is in vioalation of every treaty signed. Every treaty. First of all, all of Israel is built on stolen land. But they keep stealing more. There are treaties that were signed by Israel on where Israeli land ends and Palestinian land begins, but Israel is violating. They keep taking more. They keep constructing houses where they agreed they wouldnt.

Also, this isnt a jew vs arab, or a jew vs muslim thing.

Its an Israel vs Arabs thing.

Religion is always brought into it, but fundamentally, this isnt a religious war. Its a war over territory.

There are a ton of jews against Israel, and there are a ton of Arabs against Hamas.

Idk if I feel like breaking alot of this shit down. But I can throw some cliff notes.

1. Israel wants all arabs out of Israel. All of them. Israel does not want peace with palestine. They want the palestinians gone. They would commit mass genocide and wipe out every arab if they could. Its to the point that im almost positive that Hamas and the PLO are run by Israel. Hamas and the PLO are just as much to blame for there not being peace as Israel is. I believe Israel runs both parties to make sure there can never be peace cause peace isnt the goal, getting rid of all the arabs in the region is.

2. Israel leads every country in the world in human rights abuses. Israels treatment of palestinians is disgusting. They routinely starve gaza and the west bank.

3. Israel is in vioalation of every treaty signed. Every treaty. First of all, all of Israel is built on stolen land. But they keep stealing more. There are treaties that were signed by Israel on where Israeli land ends and Palestinian land begins, but Israel is violating. They keep taking more. They keep constructing houses where they agreed they wouldnt.

I don’t understand how you move to Northern Arabia but don’t like Arabs. Same way I look at folks in Bew Mexico complaining about Mexicans. It’s not logical on any level

This is a long post, but try to read it. Im gonna just provide a little context to why America gets blamed for the issues in the middle east.

Americas role in all this cannot be ignored.

People need to understand the damage that America did to the middle east.

Quick history lesson. This is the type of lesson that can have a mfer gone btw. If I die in the next few days, this is why.

Here we go.

The middle east wasnt always like this. Just 75 years ago, the middle east was way more open and tolerant and peaceful than it is now.

But then communism happened. The fight behind capatilism and communism is why the middle east got fucked up by the US.

Yall got to look up Operation Gladio. This is all stuff America and the CIA admitted too. None of this made up or theorized. This is all true and admitted.

In a nutshell, Operation Gladio, known internationally as the counter guerrilla program, was the CIAs undercover program in fighting Communism. The CIA would basically create and fund secret societies within the military branch of foreign governments that would rise up against their government if their governments ever started leaning left. This program is the reason for all the coups in countries over the last 50 years. Ever wondered why the military could over throw its government? This is why. Operation Gladio existed in Europe, South America, Africa, Asia, and the middle east. This is also the reason Latin America is so fucked up today.

Ontop of funding secret branches in the militaries of countries, Operation Gladio also funded a ton of right wing parties in the world. The idea was that having strong right wing parties in countries would fight the growth of communism in those countries.

In the middle east though, a different approach was taken. In the middle east, the cia decided to back and strengthen radical islamist groups. The thought process was that Radical Islamic groups would fight the left leaning parties in the middle east. You see communism preached athiesm at the time. And so the US figured theyd use radical religion to fight it.

And it worked. With Americas backing, religious fundamentalism grew in the middle east until it took over all facets of life. And that led to the middle east being so dominated by Islam like it is now.

This backfired for the US ofcourse cause now them religious fundamentalist that america funded and strengthened to fight communism turned their guns on america.

But this is why America gets blamed for the conflict in the middle east. We always hear the US get blamed, but this is the context behind it.

Its also the reason why eastern europe and latin america havent been stable for over half a century.

Its due to operation gladio. And again, this isnt a conspiracy. Its admitted by the US and the CIA.

Heres a link if yall wanna study it

Back