Welcome To aBlackWeb

Palestine...

Them folks need to armed there. I don’t know the law out there but I support them fighting back however they see fit because them bastards is wrong.

Shit is sad

I don’t understand how you move to Northern Arabia but don’t like Arabs. Same way I look at folks in Bew Mexico complaining about Mexicans. It’s not logical on any level

Facts. But look at it like this.

Its not like these groups of people hated each other in 1947. When the initial move happened, there wasnt a ton of animosity yet.

But you move onto another persons land, claiming that the land was yours cause of some promise from a god that you cant prove exists, then ofcourse hostility begins.

And then add the fact that the locals cant even fight back because the opressive group is backed by international super powers thousands of miles away and the animosity grows for those super powers too.

Eventually, it turns into a war for resources. Israel grows very fast and needs more land, quality fertile land at that, and takes even more of your land over. And the arabs fight back and throw missles. Innocents consistently die on both sides.

And now there are a bunch of generations born directly into hate on both sides. Generations born right into the war and hostility and hate. At this point the hate is so strong, no way can they coexist.

They just gotta come to some agreement and leave each other alone.

But that doesnt happen cause Israel stay violating all treaties.

And then everynow and again Hamas randomly fires a missle which gives israel an excuse for another military expidition where they take more land.

Its a vicious cycle.

Israel has all the power in the conflict, and remember that israel is not interested in peace. They will keep moving how they move until they can force all the arabs out.

Them folks need to armed there. I don’t know the law out there but I support them fighting back however they see fit because them bastards is wrong.

Shit is sad

They are armed. With missles and shit. Not just guns. But its not enough to fight a strong military like Israel.

Israel got defense systems that detect and blow rockets up. They get them from the US.

The cycle usually goes like this. Hamas fires a missle, israel shoots it down in palestinian territory, killing palestinians. Israel then uses it as an excuse to drop bombs on palestine.

Its the reason why I believe opposition in palestine works for Israel to keep the war going.

They are armed. With missles and shit. Not just guns. But its not enough to fight a strong military like Israel.

Israel got defense systems that detect and blow rockets up. They get them from the US.

The cycle usually goes like this. Hamas fires a missle, israel shoots it down in palestinian territory, killing palestinians. Israel then uses it as an excuse to drop bombs on palestine.

Its the reason why I believe opposition in palestine works for Israel to keep the war going.

Are the civilians armed? I know they fighting a powerful foe but I just hope the normal everyday folks can at least try and defend themselves

Are the civilians armed? I know they fighting a powerful foe but I just hope the normal everyday folks can at least try and defend themselves

Cant really arm yourself against tanks rolling through your neighborhood fam.

Every now and again, some arab citizens pull out and start shooting at random israeli citizens before getting shot down by army forces.

Shit is fucked up on all levels.

Cant really arm yourself against tanks rolling through your neighborhood fam.

Every now and again, some arab citizens pull out and start shooting at random israeli citizens before getting shot down by army forces.

Shit is fucked up on all levels.

I know that. But having something is better than nothing.

They ain’t suppose to just lay down just because they got the edge on you.

This really should be on the Arab League to step in and help but they won't because of the West

Plus Israel already washed the Arab countries in the 6 Day War in one of the greatest military victories in history

Fuck Israel though....They supported apartheid South Africa and they were originally going to set up shop in Uganda but decided on the Palestinian land instead...could very easily be Africans going through this right now instead

Israel ain't shit

I know that. But having something is better than nothing.

They ain’t suppose to just lay down just because they got the edge on you.

And they aint laying down.

The thing is most people just want peace.

Parents dont want their kids to fight cause the fighting always ends with their kids dying.

And it aint new. Its almost 80 years of this.

Like always, the warrior class still finds a way to fight but their fighting hurts them more than it helps in alot of ways.

But like you said, for the ones in it, they cant just lay down, so they keep fighting

I can't front, bruh. I be tryna not bombard you with all my questions about that part of the world. @AZTG
word I be about to do that too lol
@AZTG.

fam make a thread, I would love to have insight and knowledge about how that part of the world work.

If it’s not any trouble of course

Aye respect man.

Ill answer questions if I can.

Plus yall not bout to pigeon hole me. Lmaooo. I got info about other parts of the world too.

Back