Welcome To aBlackWeb

Palestine...

Imagine you living in a warzone. Its a warzone but its the only life you know.

Life fucked up, you poor, but you got a house for you and your fam.

And then the govt comes and evicts you cause they need that land for settlers.

Smfh.

Cant believe the world can just sit back and lets a "civilized" and "democratic" country get away with this shit.

This shit happening in 2021. Shits wild.

Imagine you living in a warzone. Its a warzone but its the only life you know.

Life fucked up, you poor, but you got a house for you and your fam.

And then the govt comes and evicts you cause they need that land for settlers.

Smfh.

Cant believe the world can just sit back and lets a "civilized" and "democratic" country get away with this shit.

This shit happening in 2021. Shits wild.

I don't even like that the news calls those people "settlers". The shit is always a whole existing ass neighborhood with houses and apartments and stores and shit.

Like they will literally come and kick you out of your house that your family lived in for generations and move their shit in on the same day.

I don't even like that the news calls those people "settlers". The shit is always a whole existing ass neighborhood with houses and apartments and stores and shit.

Like they will literally come and kick you out of your house that your family lived in for generations and move their shit in on the same day.

The shit wild.

I never been a mfer that thought Israel shouldnt exist.

Im on the Israeli side when they say Israel has a right to exist.

Yes Israelis creation was illegal but that shit happened almost 80 years ago. At this point, Israel has a right to exist and exist in peace.

With that said, Israels treatment of Palestinians is straight up criminal and violates all international law.

The only solution is to give palestine the land back that was taken in the last 30 years, and allow palestine be its own country.

These mfers cannot coexist in peace.

Palestine being a part of Israel will never work.

But like I said in here a ton of times already, Israel is not looking for a peaceful solution. Israel wants all arabs gone. And im almost positive Hamas still works for Israel to make sure the war never ends.

Last edited:

That an example of America protecting Israel. Thats americas missle defense system. This is our tax dollars at work.

And btw, im not saying America shouldnt. Like I dont want those missles to make it to israel either.

Im against innocents dying on either side.

Having those missles hit cities where random people is living would he just as tragic as Israel dropping bombs on cities people are living it. Oh wait. Israel is doing that shit. Smmfh

Not only does Israel oppose Arabs, but the oppose black jews and Orthodox Jews like Dovid Weiss who fight back the lie that Zionism and Judaism are synonymous.

The shit wild.

I never been a mfer that thought Israel shouldnt exist.

Im the Israeli side when they say Israel has a right to exist.

Yes Israelis creation was illegal but that shit happened almost 80 years ago. At this point, Israel has a right to exist and exist in peace.

With that said, Israels treatment of Palestinians is straight up criminal and violates all international law.

The only solution is to give palestine the land back that was taken in the last 30 years, and allow palestine be its own country.

These mfers cannot coexist in peace.

Palestine being a part of Israel will never work.

But like I said in here a ton of times already, Israel is not looking for a peaceful solution. Israel wants all arabs gone. And im almost positive Hamas still works for Israel to make sure the war never ends.

I agree with all that 100%. The fact that they're still doing this expansion shit is crazy.

Also I think they do shit like this even more during certain US administrations to cause political fractures.

Also I've noticed lately they're always putting the ethiopian israeli soldiers front and center when the bullshit is going down. I feel like that's a tactic but I might just be overthinking it.

Dude... just drop it. your little peashoother ain't doing shit against a whole army.

I'm sure the NRA has a forum where you can have your little personal defense fantasies.

Mannnnnn. Shut your weak ass up.

They obviously fighting back because with whatever they have. So them being armed is always a good thing.

Just because you don’t stand up for yourself in the face of danger don’t mean we all like you.

They way you talking they should just get the fuck and lay it down just because they told them too.

I don’t wanna see you talk that black power shit no more. Weak ass nigga

Mannnnnn. Shut your weak ass up.

They obviously fighting back because with whatever they have. So them being armed is always a good thing.

Just because you don’t stand up for yourself in the face of danger don’t mean we all like you.

They way you talking they should just get the fuck and lay it down just because they told them too.

I don’t wanna see you talk that black power shit no more. Weak ass nigga

Bruh - there is no one to even shoot at. You understand how missiles work, right?

Nigga saw Red Dawn and got hyped.

Ayo @Dwayne - why don't you head over there with your pistol and resolve this Middle East conflict once and for all.

Nigga saw Red Dawn and got hyped.

Ayo @Dwayne - why don't you head over there with your pistol and resolve this Middle East conflict once and for all.

Black folks here should just shut the fuck up and let White folks do as they please with us. I mean. They the ones that’s more heavily armed.

I’m done with you bruh. Like somebody else said? Everybody can’t be warrior class. You just chill in the back with the women and children and pray for better days.

Black folks here should just shut the fuck up and let White folks do as they please with us. I mean. They the ones that’s more heavily armed.

I’m done with you bruh. Like somebody else said? Everybody can’t be warrior class. You just chill in the back with the women and children and pray for better days.

Cool. let me know when it's safe to come out. Thanks for your service.

Aye, whole different thread topic, but speaking of warrior class, minorities that are oppressed and outnumbered have to realize women are warriors too.

Alot of uprisings already do that. They have arms of their militia that are just women. Some do it mixed. Women generals been emerging.

Even Israel does that. They outnumbered in the middle east, so they make sure women serve in the military too.

Going forward, it cant be "stay in the back with the women and children." At this point, if you in the warrior class you in the warrior class, regardless of gender.

Groups that allow women to fight have all also admitted that women are much snipers than men in general. They way more patient and able to focus better on the task at hand on the regular

Last edited:
Normally I would agree that Blacks should stay out of white and Arab conflict but there are Black Jews being terrorized in Israel and European colonization is never satisfied. Eventually they'll come to your door too.

Normally I would agree that Blacks should stay out of white and Arab conflict but there are Black Jews being terrorized in Israel and European colonization is never satisfied. Eventually they'll come to your door too.
It's the same way Hitler rose to power in Europe ,Europeans thought it was a Jewish problem to deal with until German tanks are riding down the streets of Paris and taking over France.

Back