Welcome To aBlackWeb

Palestine...

you see im the kinda person who doesn't hide under a rock but represents up in your face exactly what cause and effect is all about. you can try and be boistreous and angled like some weird meaningless rock having no say in the madness of black on black, but me, im gonna punch that causation shit right in the nose. some people wont speak about it and belittle others because they do speak about it, but what is your disposition on it at all?
when that shit hits close to home, speak about it.
there's nothing wrong with striving, sacrificing and recognizing the fallacies of it all. i can make a buck just like anybody else. but to battle it out after i and my relatives, family and friends have invested all of our blackness struggle just so any among us pull a turncoat on our ties to this black pride because were trying to get away from our displacements.....your mother, brother, sister, niece, nephew, father, potnuh, any close relation get's taken from you because some black person who wears their black pride on their sleeve, same as any other black folk, decides to jeopardize another black persons life because of a dollar or any other sacrificial misguidance. its hard, so hard that i'm willing to put my black alegiance on pause and put it your dome so that I, I, I can get MY come up leaving a trail of blood??? but i'm black!!!! and i coral and act like im down with it, but my actions aren't true it.
nigga we got black young dudes killing young dudes and men. police killing young dudes and men. and that doesn't include the mentally unstable males. very much looks like genocide to me. but you basically telling to me to fuck off because of my concern??? who's head is in the right place, though????

but you mean to me black on black genocide doesn't concern you? fall down on your knife, nigga! whatever falls out my mouth, it will be i give a fuck about us.
Rise in poverty = rise in crime
Red lining, segregation, gentrification (list goes on) makes it easy to confine a group of ppl to designated areas to permeate poverty
Prison system helps cycle thru a group of ppl to profit off of 'new slavery'
Racism, police brutality, systemic racism in judicial system (list goes on) helps perpetuate the cycle

When black ppl in America have been left alone to do their own thing (black wall street) they prospered until guess what? Whites literally terrorize them and destroy what they built

They didn't have "black on black crime" in Tulsa Oklahoma. They also didn't have white people.

"Black on black crime" argument is either ignorant, racist, or both. Dig deeper

Red lining, segregation, gentrification (list goes on) makes it easy to confine a group of ppl to designated areas to permeate poverty
Racism, police brutality, systemic racism in judicial system (list goes on) helps perpetuate the cycle

When black ppl in America have been left alone to do their own thing (black wall street) they prospered until guess what? Whites literally terrorize them and destroy what they built

They didn't have "black on black crime" in Tulsa Oklahoma. They also didn't have white people.

it's why i mentioned "cause and affect" in the nature of black on black genocide. the strive to so urgently escape the blueprint of white supremist stronghold to where we eventually turn on each others better interests, that some how insinuates a benefit for the whole but really points to being comfortable, playing oblivious to the pawning off of black males in the interest of strengthening just an individual is not something you can convince anyone as being successful for black empowerment. it's too long a road with too long a list of mounting black losses. but you can fix your mind to mouth to counter rejecting and marking off someone who identifies the error. to me, not speaking on it breaks down to a black person justifying it. hell! we know a kid serving mood is just trying to get money for himself, but it's the collateral we should take heart with. the substance takes and the police and everything else thrown at us. black people are handling black people like we're all "throw-aways". PAWNS. FTS! and forever fuck that shit!

and as far as distance...no white people in Tulsa in the 20's???? that's like saying there's none in south central. but take your ass to hancock park or beverly hills. white are and were just on the outskirts just like the proximity of tulsa's surrounding majority white surrounding cities in the 1920's. they can freely venture in our vicinity but we're checked in theirs

these discussions are never honest and never can be because of how easily people arrive to their hotheadedness and stubbornness and unwillingness to let go of their parents indoctrination. people can't get 2 words in before they are subjected to all kinds of names and threats. it's sickening. America's cowboys and indians situation. the cowboys took and protected the land they snatched away but guess who were the villians.

I had to unfollow a meme page of all things on ig cuz them ho ass niggas made a post talkin "nobody stands up for jews when we stood up for everybody else"

Bitch hamas killed 10 ppl and Israeli forces killed over 200 including 60 children. Any innocent life lost is despicable. But aint nobody's first, second, third or fourth thought gon be on no damn jews.

it's why i mentioned "cause and affect" in the nature of black on black genocide. the strive to so urgently escape the blueprint of white supremacist stronghold to where we eventually turn on each others better interests, that some how insinuates a benefit for the whole but really points to being comfortable, playing oblivious to the pawning off of black males in the interest of strengthening just an individual is not something you can convince anyone as being successful for black empowerment. it's too long a road with too long a list of mounting black losses. but you can fix your mind to mouth to counter rejecting and marking off someone who identifies the error. to me, not speaking on it breaks down to a black person justifying it. hell! we know a kid who is serving mood is just trying to get money for himself, but it's the collateral damage we should take heart with. the substance takes along with the police and everything else thrown at us. black people are handling black people like we're all "throw-aways". PAWNS. FTS! and forever fuck that shit!

Back