Welcome To aBlackWeb

Opinions You Keep to Yourself...

Misogyny is over hyped. What most men really don't like is the hypocritical ass mindset that many women have taken. True equality comes with a price. You lose all your special status.

So when women preach equality, but still expect a man to wine and dine their ass all the time, that's bullshit.

When women complain they don't get paid as much for the same job, but never negotiated a higher salary to begin with. It's bullshit. Jobs pay you what you negotiate or accept, not what you think you're worth. I've had times where I found out my female counterparts were making more than me. I didn't blame them or claim HR hated men, I just chalked it up to me not negotiating effectively.

When women complain that we live in a patriarchal society that crushes them, yet men have their whole lives turned upside everyday off the words alone of a woman. It's bullshit. There ain't a woman in this country that can't have a man locked up with one phone call.

When women complain about men being sexist pigs but when that new magic mike or 50 shades of grey come out they act like a pack of insatiable savages that's bullshit. Humans are sexual beings and while personal space and feelings should always be respected, shit has gone too far. You ever ran into a bunch of women that just left the strip club?

When women complain about how they should be able to wear what they want without being cat called or stared at, but when a gym rat nigga take his shirt off and they do the same shit or they checking jogging pants for dick prints, yeah that's bullshit.

Marriage IS overrated af. And I'm married.

Kids are overrated af too and I got 5 of em.

What can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment

Misogyny is over hyped. What most men really don't like is the hypocritical ass mindset that many women have taken. True equality comes with a price. You lose all your special status.

So when women preach equality, but still expect a man to wine and dine their ass all the time, that's bullshit.

When women complain they don't get paid as much for the same job, but never negotiated a higher salary to begin with. It's bullshit. Jobs pay you what you negotiate or accept, not what you think you're worth. I've had times where I found out my female counterparts were making more than me. I didn't blame them or claim HR hated men, I just chalked it up to me not negotiating effectively.

When women complain about men being sexist pigs but when that new magic mike or 50 shades of grey come out they act like a pack of insatiable savages that's bullshit. Humans are sexual beings and while personal space and feelings should always be respected, shit has gone too far. You ever ran into a bunch of women that just left the strip club?

When women complain about how they should be able to wear what they want without being cat called or stared at, but when a gym rat nigga take his shirt off and they do the same shit or they checking jogging pants for dick prints, yeah that's bullshit.

Niggas starting early today i see

I agree, @atribecalledGabi.

I think men who cry about feminism are fucking idiotic and have failed to actually recognize once again what women want out of feminism: they want to be heard. It's been eons and women still cant be heard without being made out to be "hysterical" or crazy. You don't have to change shit, stop being a whiner and just listen.

I will admit all feminists aren't the same, but like anything a small group can ruin the bunch. There's a lot of feminists who push the most ridiculous ideologies. For example saying women shouldn't shave (armpits,pussy, etc) and if you do you're not being a real woman and you're still letting society tell you what to do. They push some of the most extreme shit that kills what the movement was really about, which is equality.

With that said, I still don't think women really want equality unless it favors them.

im keeping my thoughts to myself when a chick asks me about if i think they are ready for marriage

im not here to validate you, you asked for my thoughts, be ready...but that was the old me...moving forward...do you

I got a couple.

No holds barred niggas!!!!!!

1. Black women who put white dicks in their mouths and fuck white men are the absolute worse. I will never understand the mindset of a black woman who thinks it's okay to suck a white mans dick. One who thinks it's okay to fuck white men and let them impregnate them.

This isn't a post that is made to bash all black women. I would never. I love our women. I'm black. My parents are black. My wife is black. Our kids our black. Our whole immediate and extended family are black. The most important thing on this earth to a black man is a black woman so when I see black women open themselves up to white men in that way it hurts my heart and it saddens me. I don't know how any black woman who knows anything about slavery would ever think its okay to get on her knees and bust it open for any white man.

2. Gay people in the last decade have been trying to piggyback of of the black struggle in America in order to garner ore attention to their cause. Even black gay people do this and once again it saddens me. I don't know why any black gay person would even entertain the thought of joining a movement with white gay people. In the end they do not give a fuck about your black ass.

3. My parents generation (I'm 30) had way too many niggas evolve into black conspiracy theorist ass niggas. Either that or oppression and racism was so damn strong that niggas my pops age are somehow believing all kinds of conspiracy theories about black people. I hate having conversations with black folks his age about our struggle for that reason. They always say some off the wall conspiracy theorist shit. Like no nigga there is no conspiracy. You're just too dumb to know that white people played your black ass so bad that you are literally making shit up to justify why things are the way that they are.

4. Voting matters and people who try and downplay it are dangerous as fuck to our society and to black people in general. For example. I was watching the Kavanaugh hearings at work last week with about 10 co-workers. All of us black. They were showing interviews in the Senate hallways of various Senators and their thoughts on the nomination. As soon as the Senators started talking there were several niggas who got on their soap box about how the whole system is rigged and you know a bunch of conspiracy theorist type shit. Now mind you we are in Ohio watching this and these Senators are from all 50 states. I simply asked if any of them voted in the midterms in 2014. None of them did. Not a single one. Now sure we live in Ohio and not any of those other states but the fact that niggas can sit around an bitch at the TV about conspiracies and how shit is rigged but when you ask them if they participated in the one thing that they have in which they can for sure be heard they all declined to do so. That tells you all you need to know. There are way too many niggas that are brainwashed either by un-education, fake as pan africanism or whatever that silly ass movement is called, white people, or basic fear. Niggas are too dumb to know that they already possess more political power than they want to admit but they'ed rather make excuses like how they don't like any of the candidates or that they're gonna cheat and rig the votes anyway. I hate niggas who are like this with a passion.

A lot of women people can't survive on their own so they hold on to a marriage or relationship. Everyone gets used to some extent and we miscategorize it as relationship duties.
:lookatthismf:

Maximum salary for every person on Earth til there's no longer any starving children.

200k a year max.

...marriage.

Marriage is overrated. Felt this way for minute tbh. I get hassled about how me and my s/o NEED to get married. For what?

Where does the "need" part come in? I need to eat to live. I need air to breath. But why the "need" to get married?

I understand a lot of it has to wit traditional/religious/blah blah reasons. Or how society make folks believe that no matter much you accomplish in life...you're still incomplete without a spouse and kids. But what makes a couple's relationship who married, better than a couple who's not married, but has been in a long term relationship?

This is something I know I can't have a serious debate wit my family about.

Some true words in that

Like in my homeland of Africa... And me being a first son it is my duty to marry and procreate and carry on with the family lineage...

Many people marry solely for kids and to avoid the stigma of having kids outside wedlock... You know the two parents living together

Regarding the thread my thoughts are ..

Monogamy is biologically and naturally impossible to live by as a fully heterosexual male in any society

Men were never monogamous in Africa until the White man came over with the Bible...

And women outnumber men on planet earth so....

Last edited:
Maximum salary for every person on Earth til there's no longer any starving children.

200k a year max.

Lee Iacocca took a $1 salary per year when he came on as Chrysler's president and COO back in the late 70's/early 80's. And, that much was true, he worked for $1 a year... But his back end options and whatnot benefited him to the tune of about $900K a year.

What's I'm saying here is that we could cap salaries at $200K/yr, but whitey will find a way around that.

A lot of Christians are the worse kinds people. Jehovah witnesses getnon my damn nerves with them bitch ass pamphlets.

My mama a Christian(she’s not the bad kind) and my granny a JW, I dare not say shit to either of them.

Lee Iacocca took a $1 salary per year when he came on as Chrysler's president and COO back in the late 70's/early 80's. And, that much was true, he worked for $1 a year... But his back end options and whatnot benefited him to the tune of about $900K a year.

What's I'm saying here is that we could cap salaries at $200K/yr, but whitey will find a way around that.

We would need full cooperation from the IRS. They have the power to make sure earnings don't go past 200K.

For me its when a certain person or group feels that they need to stick with their own kind and anybody of their race who fucks outside their race is viewed in shame. I swear i put that at the top of the dumbest things certain humans believe. As a multirace guy ive had the best of both worlds walking by with ugly stares and cuff the ass tighter with a smile, white and black.

Beyoncé and Jay’s album is wack I wish she would have recorded a solo album and her attitude sucks that’s why she doesn’t interact with her fans and stuff

This is what I would say to someone trying to argue and prove that my spiritual beliefs are wrong...

You don't believe in God? That's ok, but why is it so important for many of you to mock those of us that do? If we're wrong, what have we lost when we die? Nothing! How does our faith in Jesus Christ bring you any harm? You think it makes me stupid? Gullible? Ignorant? That's ok too. How does that affect you? If you're wrong your consequence is far worse. I would rather live my life believing in God and serving Him, and find out I was right, than not believe in Him and not serve Him, and find out I was wrong. Then it's too late.
Ain't no shame in my game! I believe in Jesus Christ. He said deny me in front of your friends & I will deny you in front of my Father.

If I don't give myself to god or receive him but a serial killer does and that makes him more worthy than me then heaven might not be the spot.
I've made some mistakes, done some stupid shit. But I know I'm a good person. If that ain't enough but some nigga that got 10 bodies in a cell somewhere can get on his knees and "submit" and that all of a sudden makes him more god worthy than me I'm good on that.

All that said I do believe in God. I just don't believe there's some direct path or understanding of that nigga to be had.

Back