Welcome To aBlackWeb

Opinions You Keep to Yourself...

Anti-religious people are just as bad though.

Always funny to me how Atheists complain about Christians trying to impose their views on others.......when Atheists do the exact same thing.

View attachment 75872

So, ironically........they're really no better than the religious people they complain about.

Hilarious.

Why does anti religious equate to atheist?

Why can't we be agnostic?

I read sumn along the lines of

"different religions have different gods, but the same devil"

I believe our energy is connected to a main source, but call it different names

Last edited:
You kno what's funny

we're the only species (far as we kno) in the animal kingdom that thinks in this way... why am I here? is there a god?

that separates us, but does it mean we're better?

in mankind's history more people have been killed over religion, my god vs your god & who ever wins god was obviously right... right?

question everything, questions make you think

if you're capable of comin up w/ a question, you have the ability to find the answer

that's why I'm wary of religion/authority that says don't question it... they don't want you to think

Most men don't have an issue with feminism.

The problem is with radical, 3rd wave feminism.

Rarely have I heard any man say that women don't deserve equal pay for the same work, the right to vote.......or anything of that nature.
See....niggas will say this...but then give pushback when they woman or somebody they fuckin with bring up shit about basic respect. Dudes be blaming feminism for their girl having the audacity to wonder why they don't come home til 6am without a heads up.

Dog ass niggas be blaming feminism for why a woman won't accept them doing whatever tf they want to them. Lmao foh

Same typa nigga that will marry a bitch from turduckastan that know 3 words of English. Cuz they don't wana be challenged in the event they do some bullshit.

I'm the last person you have to explain extremism to...I get it. And fuck them bitches. But a bitch breathe too loud and niggas be hollering about feminism.

Last edited:
This is a lil deeper than just a regular unpopular opinion.

What opinions do you have that you know will set it off or are too complex for casual conversation and you don't share cuz you don't have the energy to explain it or coddle feelings?

I hate speaking to niggas at gas stations. Its always i got that gas or who are you like I'm on blood turf. I be ready to snack niggas, but I dont want to get shot.

See....niggas will say this...but then give pushback when they woman or somebody they fuckin with bring up shit about basic respect. Dudes be blaming feminism for their girl having the audacity to wonder why they don't come home til 6am without a heads up.

Dog ass niggas be blaming feminism for why a woman won't accept them doing whatever tf they want to them. Lmao foh

Same typa nigga that will marry a bitch from turduckastan that know 3 words of English. Cuz they don't wana be challenged in the event they do some bullshit.

I'm the last person you have to explain extremism to...I get it. And fuck them bitches. But a bitch breathe too loud and niggas be hollering about feminism.

Nothing I said had anything to do with what you're referring to.

Don't really see what any of that has to do with radical feminism either.

I'm talking about the bullshit with feminists catching an attitude when you hold a door open for them because they think chivalry/common courtesy is a form of sexism.......when all you're doing is trying to be polite because that's how you were raised.

Everything you mentioned was more about relationship drama than radical feminism.

Women are always unhappy and constantly unsatisfied because it evolves our species: men constantly have to work harder and get better to meet women's eternally growing demands. If women ever collectively became happy then our species would stop evolving.

You can never make a woman happy, it's impossible. I've never met a happy woman in my life. They're always complaining about something. You can fuck a woman with a diamond dick and make her come ten times, and she'll still complain. "Why did you make me come so hard? This diamond dick is cloudy, why didn't you go t0 Tiffany's? You're so fucking cheap."

Nothing I said had anything to do with what you're referring to.

Don't really see what any of that has to do with radical feminism either.

I'm talking about the bullshit with feminists catching an attitude when you hold a door open for them because they think chivalry/common courtesy is a form of sexism.......when all you're doing is trying to be polite because that's how you were raised.

Everything you mentioned was more about relationship drama than radical feminism.
It does tho...because saying you're against feminism in its radical form is well and good. The vast majority of people would agree with that stance. The point I'm making is that feminism, for better or worse, is attached to undesirable female behavior. And it's undesirable for women to check men. So a dude can say I'm fine with equal pay for equal work type of feminism but the type that challenges a nigga's ego, ie I have to check my behavior with the women in my life type of feminism....is where it becomes a problem.

People are fine with things in the abstract til they start showing up in they face and becomes apart of they life. White people are fine with black people living and doing fine for themselves til they start moving in they neighborhoods and mingling with they sons and daughters....was my original point about not wanting to be challenged.

It does tho...because saying you're against feminism in its radical form is well and good. The vast majority of people would agree with that stance. The point I'm making is that feminism, for better or worse, is attached to undesirable female behavior. And it's undesirable for women to check men. So a dude can say I'm fine with equal pay for equal work type of feminism but the type that challenges a nigga's ego, ie I have to check my behavior with the women in my life type of feminism....is where it becomes a problem.

People are fine with things in the abstract til they start showing up in they face and becomes apart of they life. White people are fine with black people living and doing fine for themselves til they start moving in they neighborhoods and mingling with they sons and daughters....was my original point about not wanting to be challenged.

The type of dudes who have that mentality don't have a firm grasp of what feminism really is.

There's a difference between feminism and femininity, and I'm inclined to believe that they're using those terms interchangeably.

It seems like the men you're referring to are actually talking about the lack of femininity they encounter in some of the women they interact with.

Basically, they don't think women are as feminine as they should be.

However, in a lot of cases.......like you already mentioned........those dudes seem to be using that as an excuse to justify their bullshit.

So, if they're linking this lack of femininity to feminism....then I can definitely understand what you're saying.

However, they're not really taking issue with the aspects of radical feminism that I'm referring to.

They just have a problem with women being assertive and standing up for themselves.

I don't believe any of the women that waited this long to accuse Bill Cosby of rape.
:scust1:
But men will come out and say a priest touched them 40 yrs ago and everybody believes them instantly with the same amount of evidence.....

For the record I don't believe all of the cosby accusers either...

But men will come out and say a priest touched them 40 yrs ago and everybody believes them instantly with the same amount of evidence.....

For the record I don't believe all of the cosby accusers either...
It’s an opinion thread.. also these women were grown. Now if they was a child and decided to come forth as an adult then that’s different.

I'm all for gay rights, for them living their lives how they see fit, and gettin married if they want to. Plus...how you gonna tell two grown azzz people what they can or cannot do?

How is them wanting to get married affecting any of our livelihoods? Yeah we may not like the lifestyle...but at least respect the fact that that its THEIR lives. Why do you care if they wanna walk down the isle? And let's not bring up the bible. B/c if you're a so-called religious person...then you should already know that NO man or woman can judge.

My only issue I have wit it...is folks tryin to compare the gay struggle...to the black struggle. No. Not even close. Civil rights...ok yeah. But to say gays have suffered the same as blacks...naw...just...naw. Don't do that. You can change your sexual orientation at any time...IF you chose to. I can't change my skin color to become another race.
I've actually changed my mind on this recently. I used to not have a problem with them comparing their struggle cuz that's their version of civil rights pertinent to their community. And gay people get killed for being gay just like black people have.

But seeing how racist the white gays are and will try their fucking hardest to act and sound like black women...then wana talk about some civil rights when they don't even pay proper homage to black gay activists past and present. Fuck off. Go make another Hov movement.

Back