Welcome To aBlackWeb

Opinions You Keep to Yourself...

I don't jump on the bandwagon of the woe is me black person excuse that the man is trying to hold me down. Are the rules fucked up yes can you see a alarming rate of black makes going to prison of course BUT no one cracka put die in your hands and told you to sell it. Life is about choices you can choose to stay on the wrong path or hop of it and better yourself.

I just choose not to argue no more about it nowadays. Just keep my opinion to myself because I know a fake woke nigga is going to try to tell me I'm not black enough lol
i agree here.

i hate hearing that shit when a nigga aint even trying.

i was in charlotte when i finally said fuck all this giving back and trying to help my people shit. shit is draining as fuck with all the excuses. and niggas had to nerve to say i was apart of the problem.

Whats fucked up is that we're so stuck on our opinions being right that we think opposing ones are automatically stupid rather than simply a different pov.

If that aint vanity I dont know what is and I'm guilty of it too. But therein lies one of the main reasons humans can't get along.

Opinions shouldn't dictate what is said and not said. That leads to a weak and easily manipulated soceity. Kinda like how shit is now.
i hate when people are debating their sides of things and if a person says they understand the opposing side but this is my side....niggas act like they won and try to cut off the debate.
just because i understand your point doesnt mean i agree.

i like to understand how people came to believe the things they do and most people dont even realize why they believe the things they do.

their purpose is to only convince you that they are right or convince you they are smarter than you vs how i came to the point of how i feel the way i do.
and then you got niggas who like to raise their voice like that makes them right.

i hate when i have to pay for something someone else did...that i dont even know.

i dont talk about when maybe someones mother may have ran their dad away....all parents have their own issues that you as a child can not process.know a chick who always bashed her dad. but when she tells the story...it sounds like her mom was a side chick and she was cool with it. but she only seen it as ...her dad stopped by every once in a blue...dropped of money and bounce. so he wasnt shit.

jussayin.

Back