1 thing at a time. That is a different thread.
full

Since people will be getting their commupance who is to blame for this lightskinned people are soft, people with glasses are nerds, and lightskinned people aren't black?:ainttrippin:

My Fran... friend picks at me all the time for being lightskinned :(

Share is the key word here...

With that being said my answer is yes.

However on one hand females now a days lack that self confidence and fall victim to one if two things self shaming or tear down of other women to make themselves look and feel better

In the other hand our men glorify these surgically modified looks and while they might not actually say " you should look like her" they are implying that is appealing to them. So of course if men are always posting and reposting, talking and eyeing down those images they are unintentionally tearing down the confidence a women might have.

Yes a Female should be confident in themselves not to feel like that need anything more then what God gave them and if a nickel don't like it he can move on to the next but let's be honest everyone got a big ole butt now cuz that seems like a standard for beauty... How many times has one of y'all said "She gotta have a big booty or titties" "she have to have long hair or a flat tummy"???

We (females) are fragile not necessarily weak mind but at time we do need reaffirmation...

I mean Damn after two kids sometime I like to just hear how good I look and how attractive I am to him still. While I am very confident in myself and could give two shits it does give me a boost.

Share is the key word here...

With that being said my answer is yes.

However on one hand females now a days lack that self confidence and fall victim to one if two things self shaming or tear down of other women to make themselves look and feel better

In the other hand our men glorify these surgically modified looks and while they might not actually say " you should look like her" they are implying that is appealing to them. So of course if men are always posting and reposting, talking and eyeing down those images they are unintentionally tearing down the confidence a women might have.

Yes a Female should be confident in themselves not to feel like that need anything more then what God gave them and if a nickel don't like it he can move on to the next but let's be honest everyone got a big ole butt now cuz that seems like a standard for beauty... How many times has one of y'all said "She gotta have a big booty or titties" "she have to have long hair or a flat tummy"???

We (females) are fragile not necessarily weak mind but at time we do need reaffirmation...

I mean Damn after two kids sometime I like to just hear how good I look and how attractive I am to him still. While I am very confident in myself and could give two shits it does give me a boost.

this is still a nice approach but using my example above, it wasnt until i got the confidence within myself to say fdb light skin dominque

I think everyone should practice self love first before they try loving someone else. Yes, it is dope af when someone reassures you of their physical attraction to you, however, if you dont think you look good, no matter how flattering a person is towards you, it ultimately wont matter b/c you will always see a different version of yourself in the mirror.

I personally dont glorify women who have been surgically altered. There are some women who have had some work done and it looks natural af, and there are those on the spectrum who just overdo it. Hard work is still the best doctor imo, but a lot of females lack the discipline that it takes to make lifestyle changes. Im not saying ALL females, but there are some who feel why go the gym, change eating habits when they can just get under the knife, and post pics on instagram at the gym, like what they have is a result of the gym.

not every woman is made to have an hr glass figure, and im ok with that, but the reality is, some of them arent.

Reactions: LadyDu