Welcome To aBlackWeb

So if u robbed a bank or murdered a nigga to look tough for women, do u blame women when u get locked up? nah. That was ur choice. It's all mental, u thought that's what u needed to do to get women when u didn't need any of it. That looking for someone else to blame shit is wack and weak, when people should be taking ownership of their own decisions. Saying it's men's fault is only enabling this dumb shit.
I said it was weak myself. But that is hindsight. Yes it was my choice but enlighten comes when you understand the reasons for your choices. Again I agree with you but to completely ignore the pressure we put on women would also be wrong.

not necessarily rich men but men in the entertainment sector. fortune 500 CEOs don't typically have women with Pamela Anderson implants on their arm.
it doens't have to be real money, it has to be the ilusion of money....

and many rich men get "trophy wives" with enhancements for appearances

I still disagree, the pressure really comes from other females. All that "look at her eyelashes" " edges" "stretchmarks" etc, a bunch of shit we don't give 2 fucks about. It's them doing it to themselves.

So if u robbed a bank or murdered a nigga to look tough for women, do u blame women when u get locked up? nah. That was ur choice. It's all mental, u thought that's what u needed to do to get women when u didn't need any of it. That looking for someone else to blame shit is wack and weak, when people should be taking ownership of their own decisions. Saying it's men's fault is only enabling this dumb shit.

I agree.... partially,

Because I also believe in the power of your words and thoughts.

If a person is told that they are an idiot enough throughout their life, one starts to believe it and in-turn acts like an idiot.
They call shows on TV programs, because they are subliminally training your brain at an early age to have the "desire" for said things in the future.

I still have no idea why they are showing plastic surgery commercials on Cartoon Network my dude, but they killed me with that.. my kids only watch ISH I put on for them now!

Pause Rant...

I'm saying, women do things they 'believe' the men like or want because that is what is displayed/told to them. and vice versa

Yes, it is their DUMB a$$ decision to alter themselves for "anyone' else let alone for a man, however....
IF that is what they BELIEVE the man wants, due to his actions/words or preference then yes...
those particular men are to blame for pressuring said women into believing that fake boobs and a$$ are requirements to be accepted or loved.

Ehhhh......it works both ways. Men buy cars, clothes, watches and jewelry for women.

I can't 100% say it's males fault/blame for a female actions but I understand it

To be honest, I do more for the ladies than I do for the men.

But that's a whole different convo that will more than likely get me stoned and burned at the stake.

#Carryon.

I still disagree, the pressure really comes from other females. All that "look at her eyelashes" " edges" "stretchmarks" etc, a bunch of shit we don't give 2 fucks about. It's them doing it to themselves.
You might be right. I guess we need more woman to respond but I don't think we have any here that have done any procedures.

To be honest, I do more for the ladies than I do for the men.

But that's a whole different convo that will more than likely get me stoned and burned at the stake.

#Carryon.
I care more about women's opinions than men because on shit like beauty etc, only other women know the work that goes in.

who will I value a 'glow' compliment more from, a run of the mill straight man, or another woman who probably knows the ins and outs of figuring out a skin routine that works for you?

I care more about women's opinions than men because on shit like beauty etc, only other women know the work that goes in.

who will I value a 'glow' compliment more from, a run of the mill straight man, or another woman who probably knows the ins and outs of figuring out a skin routine that works for you?
I understand when it comes to glow but forgive my next statement. Would you prefer a mans compliment on your body part or a woman? When you put on the jeans that you have to jump to get into are you doing that for ladies compliments or men's? ( I am not saying you wear those but more of a general question)

But it is good to see that most of the men on ABW didn't suffer from the peacock theory like I did and maybe @Cain. Apologize in advance Cain if I am speaking out of turn.

I understand when it comes to glow but forgive my next statement. Would you prefer a mans compliment on your body part or a woman? When you put on the jeans that you have to jump to get into are you doing that for ladies compliments or men's? ( I am not saying you wear those but more of a general question)
In terms of my body parts etc, the only man whos feedback I'd appreciate is one I'm already involved in. I'm unappreciative of sexualized compliments from men in general, and body related comments tend to be. If it's from another (straight) woman, it tends to be less sexualized or flirtatious and more playful or appreciative. "damn girl, your ass looks good in those jeans hahaha. seriously though, have you been doing those squats you talked about? because I see a difference" - that kind of comment might actually make my day. pleasing the eyes of random men, nah. makes me feel uncomfortable.

Struggling with bills/ wanna be on, living to have a certain life-style/wanting opportunities without working hard for it is the cause of this, IMO

Some women do it for a quick come up.

If I get the biggest ass or a certain look, I think I'll have a better chance at getting a bigger opportunity in my life. (Smh)

Carve out the section of the women that have these asses and then look into their line of work and follow their goals. All I'ma say is I never met a realtor, loan officer, branch bank manager, lawyer, chef, police officer, principal, pastor, cafeteria worker, consultant that was a BAB

Can't blame men, blame life-style that's being projected out here by some of these men and other women that have fake parts IMO

my job here is done

tumblr_msbq26x9mA1s2wio8o1_400.gif

Struggling with bills/ wanna be on, living to have a certain life-style/wanting opportunities without working hard for it is the cause of this, IMO

Some women do it for a quick come up.

If I get the biggest ass or a certain look, I think I'll have a better chance at getting a bigger opportunity in my life. (Smh)

Carve out the section of the women that have these asses and then look into their line of work and follow their goals. All I'ma say is I never met a realtor, loan officer, branch bank manager, lawyer, chef, police officer, principal, pastor, cafeteria worker, consultant that was a BAB

Can't blame men, blame life-style that's being projected out here by some of these men and other women that have fake parts IMO
I know an attorney with fake tits. they look like Rihanna's though, very natural. plastic surgery is more common than I thought a few years ago.

there's people who are obsessed with fashion, clothes, appearances, celebrity, gossip, tvshows, social media trends, clubs, the scene, being fresh, and being admired by others

...and those who are not..

the world is the world.......it's constantly going to be what it is...

how much it influence you is your personal decision

Jews have this thing where for graduation gifts, girls often get nose jobs. It's like a right of passage.

is that to please men, or is it a sum of all of society telling them their big noses are ugly?

Jews have this thing where for graduation gifts, girls often get nose jobs. It's like a right of passage.

is that to please men, or is it a sum of all of society telling them their big noses are ugly?

from the outside looking in, imma call it self hate

Back