Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do we as black men share the blame for our women wanting to look like that ?

Yes.

But women are gonna do what they want. Strive to find you a woman that is not susceptible to hive mentality and following trends. And encourage and compliment any and everything she does that embraces her natural, God given beauty, both external and internal.

So you think Black women started to look this way and are going through all the stress just because they want to?

If you pay attention, most of the time it's women attacking women on their appearance. It's the women doing this shit to themselves.

Go to LSA for a day, read the comments in the shaderoom or any place online where there's a lot of females, it's them doing it to themselves, while the men normally just simp and flirt and blow their head up.

So you think Black women started to look this way and are going through all the stress just because they want to?
yes.....

they allow the shallow minded to influence their actions.....

real genuine men with substance will tell a woman ten times out of ten she is beautiful the way she is....

but they will ignore that nigga and allow shallow minded folk dictate what they do tot heir bodies, for the approval of other shallowminded niggaz and chicks who doing the same....

these are decisions made on an internal thought process....

Last edited:
Yes.

But women are gonna do what they want. Strive to find you a woman that is not susceptible to hive mentality and following trends. And encourage and compliment any and everything she does that embraces her natural, God given beauty, both external and internal.
Yeah my twin Judge. I already made that decision. But I do take a small amount is responsibility for helping build this system where women feel like they had to be and look a certain way. Now I have never been with anyone that had work done besides a tummy tuck but we have to appreciate natural beauty as you said.

Shit, watch love and hiphop for 20 mins lol

It's them doing it to themselves. Trying to blame men for it is beyond ridiculous

also they tie it to status..chicks with fake boobs and fake asses typically are tying to deal with rich men.....

i don't know too many chicks with fake boobs and asses chilling in the crib with a broke nigga....

they get that shit to be seen......

I know in my younger days I made specific choices based on attracting women that were stupid. Like literally put my life and freedom on the line to have certain things in an attempt to get what I thought was better looking women so I can understand how certain woman would make these choices. And yes you can say I was weak minded and fell for Babylon materialistic ways but sometimes that is how people live

also they tie it to status..chicks with fake boobs and fake asses typically are tying to deal with rich men.....

i don't know too many chicks with fake boobs and asses chilling in the crib with a broke nigga....

they get that shit to be seen......
not necessarily rich men but men in the entertainment sector. fortune 500 CEOs don't typically have women with Pamela Anderson implants on their arm.

I know all of you been getting woman since you were in your cribs but I grew up where being broke and getting women did not go hand in hand. So men did what they had to do to get the type of women they wanted(dumb) I think some of this is women doing what they think will attract the men they want. I know someone right now that was slim and beautiful. Now she slim thick and beautiful. There is no way she naturally put on that much hips and bottom while maintaining her waist size. It is sad.

I know all of you been getting woman since you were in your cribs but I grew up where being broke and getting women did not go hand in hand. So men did what they had to do to get the type of women they wanted(dumb) I think some of this is women doing what they think will attract the men they want. I know someone right now that was slim and beautiful. Now she slim thick and beautiful. There is no way she naturally put on that much hips and bottom while maintaining her waist size. It is sad.

So if u robbed a bank or murdered a nigga to look tough for women, do u blame women when u get locked up? nah. That was ur choice. It's all mental, u thought that's what u needed to do to get women when u didn't need any of it. That looking for someone else to blame shit is wack and weak, when people should be taking ownership of their own decisions. Saying it's men's fault is only enabling this dumb shit.

Nah, that's all hoes..sure men like ass and titties..but that don't mean go out and disfigured urself to get attention for men

Know how man women talk about big dicks

Yet there ain't some huge market in Miami for niggaz to get dick enlargement surgery

Back