Welcome To aBlackWeb

It boggles my mind how some guys would holla at something so obviously fake, and disproportionate.

I shouldnt be blamed for someone elses insecurities because i have a penis. Even if i say she has small tits.

Yeah I'm STILL Awaiting the before & after pics of these BAB's yall claim I post.

Where's the receipts mayne?
receipts?

do not use that ratchet thot termanology on me sir...

you are conversing with a real nigga.. my word alone is confirmation

I shouldnt be blamed for someone elses insecurities because i have a penis. Even if i say she has small tits.
her-can-i-get-a-light-roast-cashier-you-ve-27649834.png

Peacock theory? Explain please
The peacock with the brightest most attractive feathers gets first choice with the female peacocks. I once had a woman tell me I look cute in my car with 5 percent tints. What she was really saying is I like your car and you happen to be in it so no matter what I looked like I was cute. There are woman that are solely attracted to bright lights. I have used said lights in the past.

The peacock with the brightest most attractive feathers gets first choice with the female peacocks. I once had a woman tell me I look cute in my car with 5 percent tints. What she was really saying is I like your car and you happen to be in it so no matter what I looked like I was cute. There are woman that are solely attracted to bright lights. I have used said lights in the past.
word, a chick once said i'd prolly could get it if i had on some fresh jordans

so i got some fake jordans off the truck for $25 ....... fucked her, and like 2 more chicks like her who felt like all u need to smash is a fresh pair of jordans....
:shrug3:

Got you. I understand exactly what you mean now.

I wouldn't say men are solely the blame, but I think they have some part in it. For instance, the examples being used how women tear each other down more so than men. Ask yourself where does that stem from? Men have dictated what is considered beauty throughout history and women have followed suit. You see Marcus and David clowning how flat an ass Susan has, next thing you know you calling her flapjacks. We all pick up on social cues and take from that what is considered desirable. That goes for clothes, cars and w/e else.

who was to blame when light skin dominique told me i was too dark? :(

YOU KNOW HER TOO?!?!?
Mine was Charlene. She only dated Peurto Ricans. Wow I can't even believe I remember her name that quickly. I can't even remember some of the women I ....... but I can remember Charlene. Yes everyone you can put feelings on this.

Since people will be getting their commupance who is to blame for this lightskinned people are soft, people with glasses are nerds, and lightskinned people aren't black?:ainttrippin:

But nobody cares what others think about them...

:smh:

Back