Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION - Cain Marko Presents...............Petty Pendergrass

I can't even knock you on it, I told an incident a few weeks ago on how I had to let a thing go because of the shoes she was wearing , so I clearly understand breh.

Lol

Boyshorts ftw. But every now and then it does feel good to have some white cotton panties on. Especially when working out, you don't want to soak through your flimsy fabric panties...

To answer the original post though, yeah you petty af for caring but she's also letting you know in a subtle way to stay on your toes with dating her as well. If you constantly kodi and chillin, then she probably doesn't feel like there's anything special going on between you two.

Now if y'all are there and it's becoming a relationship then she's just getting comfortable around you. But if you want her to keep being sexy, that's a two way street. Tell her how much you love seeing her in the sexy panties next time she wears them. Like, make it a big deal. Positive reinforcement will get you what you want.

I could've just said that you damn near granny-fuckin age and that's what seniors wear, but I'm tryna be more mature... Salute my progress, sir...

That nigga said she had on granny panties Lol,

I didn't know women wore them shits. Yo Lol that shit hit me just now Lol...Dayum Cain breh, I don't think that's tolerable Lmaoo.

Boyshorts or just some old HS PE/gym shorts should be worn over granny panties. Where do they even sell them shits at in the stores Lol

14804542963377.jpg
o-WOMENS-UNDERWEAR-facebook.jpg

are these granny panties?

These shits is waack
these shits is the futureee

"The New York Times reported Wednesday that young women are increasingly embracing ā€œgranny pantiesā€ and spurning thongs, proving that now more than ever, women are dressing and shopping for themselves.

Beyond that, however, lies a notion even more exciting: a change in the way we wear underwear could be signaling a change in our perception of what is ā€” and is not ā€” beautiful.

The Times cites a 7 percent drop in the sale of thongs over the past year, compared to a 17 percent increase in sales of full-bottomed underwear. The real takeaway is that women, no matter their shape or size, should wear whatever underwear they like ā€” be it thong, brief or otherwise, as long as they feel comfortable in it."

In my opinion no.
I just see that as standard daily underwear.

If I'm feelin frisky, I might get the high cut sides or go all out with a cool pattern or fabric.

I'm not like other grandmas, I'm a cool grandma u see.

I almost gave you a goat for her matching her bra and pantie's

It's the little things ppl

My boxers and beater always match, always
u fruity

idgaf bout matching most days

niggas luh my mismatched granny panties and sports bras

Back