Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION - Cain Marko Presents...............Petty Pendergrass

She has one of , if not the biggest song of the year and you still dont know who she is? lol cmon fam
I didn't know who she was until my cousin and her friend was all going nuts on FB talking about they took pics with Cardi B. I was like who dafuck is that. They was like the chick on Love and Hip Hop lol I only watched LHH twice when Tahiry was on there besides don't watch.

She has one of , if not the biggest song of the year and you still dont know who she is? lol cmon fam

What song is that b? Cuz I dunno.

I got the settings in my ears to filter out a lot of the current hip hop music that's out now.

You ole "YAAAASSSS BITCH! THAT'S MY SONG!!" azzz nigga.

What song is that b? Cuz I dunno.

I got the settings in my ears to filter out a lot of the current hip hop music that's out now.

You ole "YAAAASSSS BITCH! THAT'S MY SONG!!" azzz nigga.

The day u see me say some shit like that is the day you have complete permission to shoot me in the face with a sawed off. Just cuz you're 58 and outta touch, don't down play me my nigga lol

The day u see me say some shit like that is the day you have complete permission to shoot me in the face with a sawed off. Just cuz you're 58 and outta touch, don't down play me my nigga lol

Aye you the one talmbout "OMG...she has one of the biggest songs of the years"

Umm ok...my bad...

:mybad:

Lol!

Back