Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION - Cain Marko Presents...............Petty Pendergrass

I was at a dress store today

and ppl saw my granny panties

y'all made me self conscious when usually, I think I'm the shit

:mf1:

fuck y'all. I need to get my mojo back and remember that I am fly in my pantaloons.

I was at a dress store today

and ppl saw my granny panties

y'all made me self conscious when usually, I think I'm the shit

:mf1:

fuck y'all. I need to get my mojo back and remember that I am fly in my pantaloons.
Welp my thread worked. @Goldie @AP21 my work here is done you can close this bitch now

ok so all my adult life, I thot I was flat assed. got some of what y'all call "sexy underwear"

The good: turns out the ass I thought I didn't have was just buried in the granny panties. all my contemplation of brazilian butt lifts was for nothing. thanks for saving me money guise!

The bad: they are every bit as uncomfy as they look compared to granny panties. good lawd. talk about a permanent wedgie.

- BNE Reviews

ok so all my adult life, I thot I was flat assed. got some of what y'all call "sexy underwear"

The good: turns out the ass I thought I didn't have was just buried in the granny panties. all my contemplation of brazilian butt lifts was for nothing. thanks for saving me money guise!

The bad: they are every bit as uncomfy as they look compared to granny panties. good lawd. talk about a permanent wedgie.

- BNE Reviews
Good

- BNE Reviews

blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

- BNE Reviews
Welp my thread worked. @Goldie @AP21 my work here is done you can close this bitch now
^^^^^°

Back