Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION - Cain Marko Presents...............Petty Pendergrass

Also, this brings up an interesting question:

Why are pants and underwear referred to as a "pair"? Yeah yeah, I get that they usually have two holes for your legs, but it's still a single clothing item.

What's up with that?

There are 2 ways to look at it. Maybe she is comfortable enough around you to wear them and secondly she is too comfortable around you. As a man with a team you have the right to feel anyway you want about one of your players. Clearly she feels like her spot is guaranteed and no longer needs to hustle for loose balls. You should bench her for a while until she learns to act right. ( this was all jokes .........maybe) and yeah Bretheren you petty.
@Cain

image-title1.jpg

granny panties dont need an emergency. they cute.
Depends on the amounts of mass, the lady pictured lacks the adequate proportion of mass to pull the granny panties look off

Why are pants and underwear referred to as a "pair"? Yeah yeah, I get that they usually have two holes for your legs, but it's still a single clothing item.

What's up with that?

Seinfeld is that you?

What's up with that?

I always wondered about that too. Does a cripple wear a pant? A jean? A trouser?

Back