Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION - Cain Marko Presents...............Petty Pendergrass

I always wondered about that too. Does a cripple wear a pant? A jean? A trouser?
I looked it up, apparently they used to literally be two different items of clothing, so you'd put them on one at a time, hence pants. It's just an antiquated term that stuck around.

she wearing granny panties cuz it prolly aint just a funky name in her case. old ppl stay worrying bout the wrong shit

I wasn't going to make this thread but am I petty for this?

Shorty come over Friday, we Kodi and chill. One things leads to another and we're about to do our thing she undress and she have on the grandma panties joints. Lol I said wtf is this and she was like what? What's wrong?

I said why you got the grandma joints on. I said it jokingly but I was also serious. I commence to clown but still beat but her game was off that night. She usually have on the nice Vicky Secret joints on but yeah I felt a certain way. Like is this nigga gotten comfortable and in that not giving a fuck stage or was it a honest mistake?

Am I petty because in all honesty regardless I'm going to beat.

Yes.

When did niggas start giving a fuck what kind of drawers shorty got on, as long as they were coming off?

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

She doesn't respect your real nigga molecules bruh. She disrespected you. End her.

Find a woman who knows better than to step out like that when it comes to Kodi & Smashin.

she wearing granny panties cuz it prolly aint just a funky name in her case. old ppl stay worrying bout the wrong shit
IMG_3005.PNG Love a woman in granny panties

Da view

And she just stuff the muff in ya face

edit: spoilered by AP...smh at this kneegrow

Last edited by a moderator:
dead @ allergens getting walked on with high heels to have that pov

Back