Welcome To aBlackWeb

Onlyfans deleting Prostitutes accounts and refunding subscribers

See... this is why this might just be the wrong place to have this discussion.

Cause unless you, Gabi, or anyone else are arguing for or in support of the legalization of all sex work, im talking to a brick wall.

The sex workers themselves want their industry fully legalized so they can do what they do safely and without fear of incarnation. But just like Gabi, they don't want to address the scammers among their ranks.

There are many sex workers who do well for themselves and don't have to deceive anyone. Matter fact, look up "financial domination". Those women make a killing by being upfront while the scammers scam for pocket change comparatively before they eventually get retaliated against.

Yall not being genuine. You're content with scammers scamming because the people they're scamming willingly get into positions to get scammed. But when those guys snap and start reporting them to the IRS, sending pics to parents, hacking accounts, swatting, or trying to inflict physical harm on those women, NOW you wanna jump in and condemn the madness.

Just say you don't give a fuck about anyone in the snake pit. As for me, I care because I don't wanna see women be harmed physically and I don't wanna see men be harmed financially. Both can ruin a man or woman's life.

But we can separate being scammed for $10 titty pic with no nipple vs reporting the person or showing their parents. I don’t think anybody is against making this legal and organized. If you were in a strip club throwin money but somebody pussy stink you can’t just get a refund saying that’s not what you asked for

the market always ends up purifying itself

scammers get exposed or the marketplace they partake in gets shutdown

I don't think anyone is saying they condone the fuckery on either side. I think we can all agree if the shit was legal... the scamming would drop, trafficking would drop, the exposures would drop, the physical harm, swatting, and reporting to IRS... ALL OF THAT SHIT would drop if it was legal.

Since it's still an ILLEGAL business.. it's the wild wild west.

Cant think you gonna step into some unregulated shit then get mad when you get got. Aint no illegal better business bureau out here and you know that
Soul Rattler wants ppl to play GTA and not kill nobody lol

I don't think anyone is saying they condone the fuckery on either side. I think we can all agree if the shit was legal... the scamming would drop, trafficking would drop, the exposures would drop, the physical harm, swatting, and reporting to IRS... ALL OF THAT SHIT would drop if it was legal.

Since it's still an ILLEGAL business.. it's the wild wild west.

Cant think you gonna step into some unregulated shit then get mad when you get got. Aint no illegal better business bureau out here and you know that
I dont think the scamming would stop.

Those are people that just think like that. Those steal from the church collection plate.

Scammers and legalization are 2 different things fam.

This is like saying every legal business does good business.

Its a ton of sellers on amazon scamming mfers and selling toilet paper they never gon deliver. Should amazon be illegal cause its scammers selling on amazon?

Scammers should be shamed and held accountable in every business. Including sex work. Saying get rid of all potential scammers before legalizing anything is wild stupid/crazy.
Can put rules in place to try.

Back